Finally Over

(this is the last part of the book hopped you all loved it and made fun of my bad spelling lol lets get on with the story and its short im sorry about that heheh)

I finally had a lead on where the last of the remaining men was hiding I cant tell sans cause well he would want to come with me but i wont allow it. So i went own my own to finish this once and for all.I went to the building or i should say bunker that they are hiding in.I went invisible and  killed the lat of them then went back home to finally be at peace with the skeleton of my life.I don't want this life to change after everything that has happen i love him even more.the next day he asked me to marry him and i said yes every monster was there. Asgore walked me down the aisle sense i don't have anyone to do that sense i don't have a family. So Asgore asked me if i would like him to walk me down and i agreed. I am now standing next to sans at the alter. The pastor told use our vowel's and them me and Sans kissed. I am so happy now that i have meet him and glad now i get to spend my eternal life with him. Maybe someday soon we will have little ones running around getting in to trouble. I cant wait for that part of my life to begin and my old life i had now to a end and i will never go back to that now that i have him in my life.