The Fight to live or Die For The Wrong Reason

I started Training and punching my punching bag. Sans has come over a few times to see how I am doing. But I didn't tell him about the fight that I will have to do.I didn't want anyone to get involved in this. It is my fault and its my past that I have to put a end to.

"Whats up (y/n) you seem kinda on edge" Sans asked.

"Its nothing to worry about buddy. Beside its something I have to deal with" I said.

"Well If you need any thing let me know okay kiddo " He said.

"I'll be sure to let you know " I gave him a grin.

He then left and I look at the time. I sighed and went over to my room and sat on my bed.Thinking about how I am going to deal with her and not end up dying.Out of all the one to be why did it have to be her. I took in a deep breath and look at the roof.

"Why did it have to end up this way" I mumble under my breath.

I lay down and fell asleep. Then I woke up early and got ready for the fight. I had a feeling that his will be the last time I will ever breath in fresh air. I then Teleported to Mouton Ebott. I seen she has not shown up yet. I waited for 3 hrs then she shown up.

"So you did show up knowing that this might be the end of you" Widow Ivy said smirking.

"Lets just get this over with" I said in a low voice.

She ran up to me and try to throw a punch. But I dodged it and kicked her in the stomach and she hit a tree. She recovered and came back at me trying to land a punch on me. I kicked her in the leg and kneed her in the face giving her a bloody nose.

"I will give you a choice leave wail you still have the straight left in you" I said not wanting to kill her.

But out of nowhere she pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the side. I groan in pain and kicked her away from me.

"That was a cheep trick bitch" I said holding my side.

"Hehehe you didn't say I could have weapons on me" She grin.

"Shit well I knew that this was going to happen and this will be the death of me" I thought.

She came running at me again. I dodged the best I could then she stabbed me in the shoulder pinning me to the ground. I groan in more pain as blood ran down my side now my shoulder.She was coming at me again. I try dodging the best I could but my 2 wounds are slowing me down a bit and making me light headed. Then out of nowhere a red aura is around her and she was thrown off and me and it a tree knocking her unconscious. I look over to see Sans and Papyrus coming out of the forest.

"Wh...why did ....you...two.....come for m....me?" I said before passing out from blood lose.

(Sans P.O.V)

Me and Papyrus got worried when we have not seen (y/n) yet. So we went to her house but she was not there but left us a note. Telling us that she had to take care of something and she did not want us to get involved or interfere in this. I look over at Papyrus and he has a worried look on this face.

"SHES IN TROUBLE SANS WE HAVE TO HELP HER" He said.

"Boss how are we going to find her when it does not say where she want or anything"  I said.

"SHE HAD NOT GONE FAR BESIDE WHERE ELSE WOULD SHE GO WHERE NO ONE WOULD GET IN THE WAY OR GET HURT WAIL SHE FIGHTS" He explained.

"In the forest near Mouton Ebott" I said.

Papyrus shook his head and I teleported us  there and seen (y/n) fighting with another girl and she didn't look so good. I look at Papyrus and he shook his head yes about helping her. I look over and the girl had stabbed (y/n) in the shoulder. So I used my power to pick her off and throw her against a tree knocking her out.Me and Paps ran over to (y/n).

"W....why did....you....two......come for m......me" She said before fainting.

I picked her up and see her wounds are pretty bad. Paps put his hand on my shoulder and I teleported us back to our house. I set her on the couch wail Papyrus went to get the first ad kit. I went to grab a towel and I put it on the wound on her shoulder and putting presser on it so it would stop bleeding. Then putting it on her side to stop it from blooding also. Then Papyrus came over with the first ad kit and started cleaning her side. Lucky she fainted cause she would be screaming in pain.He pulled out a needle and thread and started sticking up her 2 wounds. I held her down with my magic. So she wouldn't move wail he was closing her wounds up.When he got done I left her go. Paps put bandages on her side and shoulder.I look at her and she is still breathing. I sigh in relief that she is still alive.