Kidnapped and Tortured

(Y/n P.O.V)

Me and Papyrus thought it would be nice to go out for a walk to the park. When suddenly Papyrus got knocked out.

"Papy MMMH !"I try yelling for Papyrus.

But I was gagged and blind folded.I was thrown in to a car and they drove away wail Papyrus is still unconscious. I struggle to get out of my bindings.I manage to get one of my arms out and I grab my captor head and snapped it. The other one punched me on the side of the head and knocked me out.

(Papyrus's P.O.V)

I woke up rubbing the back of my skull and seen that they have taken (y/n).I knew Sans wont be happy about this . I pull out my phone and text him telling him that they took her.He called me and outraged.

"HAY DON'T GET PISSED AT ME CAUSE I GOT KNOCKED OUT BY THEM. BUT I CAN SEE THAT SHE DID TRY, FIGHT BACK."I said look to see there was a struggle.

" I will be off soon try and fallow the trail and call me when you found where they have taken her "Sans said.

"I WILL BROTHER AND I WILL MAKE SURE THEY PAY IF THEY HURT HER "I said.

"we both will bro if I see her bleeding or any thing there all going to have a Bad Time"he said.

I hang up and fallowed the trail that leads to where a car is at. I knew she must have did this. I look in the car and only one man was in it that is dead.Then i seen drag marks on the ground indicating that someone was being taken away from the crash. I fallowed it to a building and look through the window. I see (y/n) is tied up and knocked out. Then a man that took her splashed water on her to wake her up.When she look up at him she tried to attack him but is chain down.I gave Sans a call and told him where i was at.

( Your P.O.V)

I woke up from water being splashed on me. I looked up to see the man and i tried to attack him. But seen i have been chain down.

"You cant do anything vampire now time for the treatment"He said.

I started to back away to the wall trying to get away from him. He pilled out a whip and hit me with it. I bite my lip so i didn't cry out in pain.He whip me and drawn blood. Then he got a hot poker stabbed me with hit wail still hot.I help back my screams and winced in pain.He did this for a few mints. Then he went he went for a knife and stabbed me.I had tears going down my cheeks cause of the pain. But then the door broke down and two Figures are in the door way.

"Hay pal what are you doing with my girl"He said very pissed off.

"Mmmhh"I try to talk but remember the clothe over my mouth.

I know who it is. Sans look over at me and sees that the guy had beaten me.

"Welp you in for a Good Time now pal cause you hurt my girl and i will not stand for that."He said

"NETHER WILL I"Papyrus said.

The man backed away from me and took off running to the back door.Sans stop him from going out using his magic and Papyrus came over to me and unchained me and took off the clothe from my mouth.The man screamed out in pain.

"This is for what you did to my kitten"Sans said

"Sans that's enough" I said still in pain.

" He hurt you so he going to pay"He growled.

"Sans im not dead so there is no need for that*I said.

I go up to him and wraps my arms around him.I can tell he started to calm down.

"Alright sweetheart but if he comes after you again I am killing him"Sans said.

" there is a reason i wanted you to stop Sans" I said.

He looked at me and my eyes a glowing with hunger.Sans chuckles and let me pass him and i attacked the man and drained him for all his blood.I licked my lips sissified with my meal.

"Hehehe better "Sans said holding my hand.

"Yes very much god its been so long sense i tasted sweet warm blood"I said.

"I beet now lets get you out of here."he said

"YES SO WE CAN EAT" Papyrus said.

"hehe sure thing Papyrus"I said smiling.

Sans Teleported us to my home. Papyrus went to my kitchen to cook.Me and Sans sat on the couch and snuggled each other.

"You sure you alright sweetie no other wounds or anything"He said a bit worried.

"I am sure Sans, they all have healed. So don't worry okay"I smiled.

He smiles back and continued watching TV. Then Papyrus called us to eat.

"(Y/N) IS IT ALRIGHT I STAY HERE FOR THE NIGHT"Papyrus asked.

"Sure it is i have a extra room that you can sleep in"I said.

"VERY GOOD I WILL BE GOING TO BED THEN NIGHT YOU TWO" Papyrus said heading off to bed.

"Need help with the dishes" Sans asked.

"I got it Sans"I giggled.

After I got done washing dishes me and Sans thought it was a good idea to head off to bed, and we fallen a sleep.