I Fallen For You

( (Y/n) P.O.V)

I had hid my face in Sans shirt still blushing badly.God why did they make a beet on us. I mean really who fucken does that shit.I felt Sans pull me closer to him. I smile to myself feeling protected by him.

"SO (y/n) ARE YOU GOING TO BE STAYING THE NIGHT OR GOING HOME?" Papyrus asked.

"Well if its okay I like to stay the night"I said still have my face in Sans shirt.

"Alright  then you will be sleeping in my room then" Sans said.

"Then where you going to sleep?" I asked.

"Ill be sleeping with you~"he said.

I blush and nod my head in okay with it.Then Sans picks me up Bridle style and he takes me up to his room. He uses his magic to open the door. We went in he lay me on his bed as he used his magic to shut the door. Then he got in to the bed with me. He wrap his arms around my wast and pulled me close to him.

"Night Sweetheart" he said.

"Goodnight Sans" I said falling a sleep.

The Morning comes and I woke up with out having any nightmares.I look up at Sans sleeping face.I started blushing. He still has his arms around me and close to him like I am going to fade away if he lets go. I wouldn't blame him. After finally saying our feelings for each other made us closer. That's is how I felt when I am around him. I try wiggling out of his arms with out waking him. But it just made him pull me even closer to him.I didn't try wiggling out more so I just fall back to sleep.

( Sans P.O.V)

I woke up to seeing (y/n) still sleeping in my arms. I chuckle and move my arms from around her trying not to wake her up. I did and got our of bed and head down stairs. I went to the kitchen to find Papyrus cooking like always.

"GOOD MORNING BROTHER" Papyrus said.

" Boss tone it down (Y/n) still asleep" I said.

"o okay well i made breakfast so when she wakes up it will be ready for her!"Papyrus whisper yelled.

"okay Boss I am sure she will like it" I grin

He just got done when (y/n) comes in to the room rubbing her tried eyes.

"Morning sweetheart"I smiles.

"Morning Sans"She mumbled.

" MORNING (Y/N) I HAVE MADE BREAKFAST FOR YOU AND SANS" Papyrus said voice normal.

"Thank Papy" (y/n) said.

He hand her and me  a plate of pancake to my surprising it looks edible. I look over and see her take a bit of it.

( (y/n) P.O.V)

I take a bite of the pancakes and its not bad at all.

"Well how is it ?" Papyrus asked

"its not bad good job" I smile taking another bite.

Sans look shocked and took a bite of is and his eyesockets widen.

"It is good Boss I'm proud of you" Sans said.

Papyrus with a big grin on his face.I couldn't help but smile glad that he feels happy about his work.After we got done eating. Me and Sans sat on the couch watching TV. When the news come saying that they had found Widow Ivy's body in a alleyway. I was shocked cause that is not where I had left her body.

"Who the fuck moved her body when we left" Sans said.

" I don't know. But something tell me that it was the person that she was working with." I said.

"Well your not fighting them alone that is for sure" he said.

" I have to do it alone I don't want you hurt Sans" I kiss his cheek bone.

"To bad you got me by your side. So I am going to be with you sweetheart." he said.

"there is no changing your mind is there" I sighed.

"You got it Babie" He grinned.