Things Don't Seem Right

( (y/n) P.O.V)

I woke up and seen Sans in the chair again holding a blood pack. My eyes start glowing bright red.

"Good your awake sweetheart" Sans got up from the chair and same over to the bed.

"Yeah I am sure Papyrus told you. I woke up earlier from a nightmare" I asked.

He just nod his head and took my arm trying to find a vein. I chuckle a little.

"the vein is right there " I pointed to it.

He put the needle in my arm and put the blood pack on a hanger. The blood comes flowing down the to my vein. I look up at him and smile.

"Thank you" I said.

"For what ? " He asked.

"I probably bleed to death. If you and your brother didn't stop Widow Ivy." I said gratefully. 

"Its no problem us monsters have to stick together right." Sans smirked.

I smiled at him and look up and see how much blood is left in the pack. it seems to be half empty. Papyrus walked and and sees the blood.

"SO THAT IS HOW YOU KEEP YOUR SELF UNDER CONTROL AND NOT HURT HUMANS" Papyrus asked.

"Yes and its helps me heal my wounds faster as well"I explained.

"INTERESTING HOW DOES THAT WORK" He asked.

" Well it helps me focus on my healing ability on the wound instead of the pain that comes with it" I said.

"I SEE SO IT KEEPS YOUR MIND OFF THE PAIN"Papyrus asked.

I node and the blood pack is empty. Sans takes out the needle and puts a band aid on my arm. I smile and sat up not feeling any pain.

"Looks like that your heals"  Sans said.

"Yep I'm healed now. So no need to worry about me "I smiled.

"Well that's good. Now that girl that attacked you said her name is Widow Ivy right ?" Sans asked

"Yeah she was the one that got all the hunters to get me. Cause she thinks I killed her friend the one that I was a bodyguard for "I said.

"I see so they told her what they found and that is what got her thinking its you"?" Sans asked.

"Yes" is all I could say.

"I think its best you get home now just in case" Sans suggested.

"Yeah your right. But I will only go out at night cause most everyone is asleep and Its easy for me to hid in the dark" I said.

He help me up cause I am still a bit sore from my wounds. Even them being healed I still feel the pain from them. After I get done healing myself. I said my goodbyes to them both and went on my way. But as I got outside it was quite way to quite for my liking. It just don't feel right. I walk over to a man hole and goes in it. I keep feeling that Widow is watching me.

"Shit I have to go through the maze tunnels to get her off my ass"I thought.

I know for a fact she don't know her way around here. I went through them. Then the feeling of being watch is gone. I must have lost her which is a good thing. I was not going to let myself be killed by her. Then I went to my house and put up the camouflage up. I sigh in relief. Then I went to bed from all the running I did and fell a sleep.