Going Back To Where It all Started

I got up and when for a shower. I turn on the TV. I grabbed a sandwich and started eating it. Then I though about it for a bit then chuckle to myself at the thought of putting Sans name in it. That make a good pun. After I got done eating. I thought that I go back to where  Lucifer was killed.

"I just hope I can find something to prove I didn't kill him" I thought.

In stead of walking I teleported out to the place. I look at the building and sighed. Then the memories of that night flashed in my head.

(Flash back)

"Hay (y/n) you seem off whats up" Lucifer asked.

"Just keeping my guard up buddy. I can not a ford to let anything happen to you." I answered keeping my eyes out the window and my sense clear.

"Stop worrying so much. Like you said this is the safest place you know. Beside your house.Hell I don't even know where the hell you live. I always get lost in them dam tunnels " He chuckled.

"That may be true. But you can not be to sure what will happen" I said.

"Chill out okay Nothing is going to happen " He said.

God if only that was true. Then there was a loud crash. I got up in front of him. I pulled out my knife and moved him lose behind me. Then the werewolf came charging at us.I tried my best to protect him. I slice 2 werewolf's throats. The other I broke there legs then snapped there necks. I then got stabbed from behind and then kicked in the stomach.

"Lucifer run get out of here now" I yelled.

I then got kicked in the side. My vision started to get blurry. But I keep trying to fight back. Then I got stabbed in the side  and leg. I fell to the ground. I started to loose more blood. Then I hear Lucifer scream.My eyes glow blazing crimson red with anger. I lost it and killed them by stabbing in there stomach's and cutting them open. I then fell to the ground again regaining my senses. I look over and sees his dead body.

"No.....no no no no I....I have failed him" I thought as every thing went black.

(end Flashback)

God I wish. Oh how I wish that I could go back and save him. But I can't go back. I walked in to the building. Man it still smells like dam wolf's in here and blood. I look around to see if I can find the proof. Then I look in the corner on a stand to find a camera and it is still recording. This is it my proof I need to show that I am not the one that killed him. Now to see watch what really happen that night. God I really don't want to. But I need to know for sure. But what if I did really do it.

"Wait what if I did really did do it then I am a murderer" I thought.

I teleported home. Just to be sure no one seen me there. I hooked up the camera to my TV and started playing it. My eyes widen from what I see.

" I knew it  I fucken knew it was not me that did it. It was that fucken bitch she betrayed her own friend and lied to me. She left him to die and blamed it on me. The fucken bitch." I grind my teeth together in fury.

"That bitch is dead for what she has done!" I yelled.

I teleported out of my home and ran around the city looking of Widow ivy. Oh she is going to so pay for what she has done to me.For so long I blamed myself for his death. But the one that is responsible for his death her. My eye glow crimson red filled with rage. Lucky its night and all the humans are a sleep. I just hope Sans and Papyrus are a sleep to night. Don't want them to see me like this for else there going to be scared of me.

( Sans P.O.V)

I could not get much sleep. So I thought I go visit (y/n) if she is even awake. I teleported to her house and she was not there. That is when I see a camera hooked in to her TV. So I thought I watch it. When I did every thing that she had told me was true. She was not the one that killed the guy it was his friend. Dam If she watch this that would mean. Fuck I have to stop (y/n) before she does something she is going to regret doing. I left her house to go looking for her.I just hope I am not to late to stop her.