Meeting A New Face

I see I am in a dark place. I walk around trying to see what its trying to show me. I know this is a dream but for some reason I feel like this is not going to like the others.Then something that is half melted.

"Who are you" I asked.

"Tnod eb deracs mi ton ereh ot turh uoy dna ot ohw I ma I ma Gaster" He said.

"Well I next thing I want to know is why you here?" I asked.

"ot norw ouy" He said.

"About what?"I asked.

" I lliw llet ouy wonk rethona emit ouy deen ot ekaw pu"He said.

"alright til we meet again Mr Gaster I said.

I started opening my (e/c) (eye color) eyes and I see Sans is in a chair by me . I look around to see the room is a mess. There was sock shirts and trash every where.I just smile and look back over to Sans who seems to be asleep. Then his door swung open waking him up.

"SANS IS (Y/N) AWAKE YET?" he asked.

"Yea I'm awake"My voice a bit shaky.

"Good your awake. You been out for almost 3 days" Sans said.

"Wow she must have got me good for me to be asleep for that long"I weakly chuckle.

"I WILL GET YOU SOME WATER AND SOME SPAGHETTI" Pap said walking out of the room.

"So how are you feeling??" Sans asked with worry in his voice.

"I feel a bit light headed but other then that the wounds are not really bothering me"I said.

"Well I was planing on seeing your friend Tom about coming over and bring you some blood. So it would help you" He said.

"He don't usually leave that place under any situations" I my voice rasped.

Then Papyrus come's in with water and spaghetti. I smiled and tried to sit up but the pain hit me.I winced at the pain and hold my side.

"Whoa hold on there don't try getting up so fast there sweetheart" Sans said.

He helps me sit up and Papyrus hand me the food and water. I took it and drink it  to help my dry throat.Then I started eating. I wouldn't not say it was good but yet it was not bad ether.I got done eating and I handed the plate back to Papyrus. Then he left the room.

"You should get some more rest. I will be back hopefully Tom will give me some blood for you" Sans said smirking.

"I don't know about that" I smiled.

He help me lay back down .Then I drifted back to sleep as Sans left.

(Sans P.O.V)

I left the room as she sleeps. I walked down to the living room. Papyrus peeks out from the kitchen.

"Where you going sans ?" He tries to be quite.

"Going to see a friend of (y/n) to see if he will give me blood for her " I said.

"Okay just make sure you don't get your ass kicked " He still trying to be quite.

"Will do boss" I said heading out.

I didn't feel like walking all the way there. So  I teleported to the blood bank where Tom is at.

"Hay buddy what you here for?" Tom asked.

"Its (y/n) she been hurt and was bleeding bad. Shes okay for now but need blood" I said.

"Okay that's all I needed to hear wait here I'll get the blood" Tom said.

He got up and went back to get the blood from somewhere. Then he came back with a pack and a Iv and a needle.

"Here all you have to do is put the needle in to her vein.Then hold up the blood pack hid so the blood will flow in her and it will help her heal as well" Tom said in a serious tone.

"Thank and she was right about you not leaving this place." I chuckle.

I take the blood and leave. When I got back Papyrus was sitting on the couch watching TV. I walk over to him.

"Did she wake up yet" I asked.

"Yes she did wake up do to a nightmare. I went and calmed her down.She seem so scared from it she didn't tell me what it was about. But After a wail she fell back to sleep!" Papyrus whispered yelled.

"Okay I will go and check on her later. The next time  (y/n) wakes up I will give her the blood" I said heading it my bedroom.

When I walked in she was sound asleep.I smiled at her and sat back in the chair.God she is so beautiful.Wait did I just think that. God what has she done to me.

Some Dreams Left In Darkness (UnderFell Sans X Vampire Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara