Taking the fight to them

After we meet that person. Me and Sans walked home.

"I don't trust them" Sans said.

"I don't ether but they are the only lead we got on this matter"I said.

When we got to the door. Papyrus open it and looked a bit angry and also worried.

"Where have you two been" he asked/yelled.

" We got a tip from someone Papy sorry we didn't mean to worry you" I said.

"Its okay" He said/yelled.

I went in to the kitchen wail Sans talks to Papyrus. I go ever to the side of the fridge and opens a secret room.I walk in and there's all kinds of weapons.

I walk in and there's all kinds of weapons

Military had this built long ago and I just made it look better and organized

Military had this built long ago and I just made it look better and organized.I looked around to see what weapon I should take. Then Sans walked in and looks around.

"Dam girl you waiting for a army or something" He said.

" No this was left be hind daring the war and was abandoned sense then"I said.

" I see so you just keep them here hidden?"he asked.

"Yes just in case i would need them one day. But we have more problems that that we got to be ready for anything and we both know it could be a trap.So I am bringing one of these with us just in case"I said.

"True so bring a small gun so that way it will be hidden and will be easy to get" He said.

" Yeah cause we don't want them to get suspicious and so ill take a few of them with us "I said.

I reached for F/G (Favorite Guns) and put it in my boot so that way i can get it. Then we walked out of the armory. I close the door behind the fridge and made sure its locked.We got a bit of rest and looked at the map I had keep to see in there are any secret ways in to the buildings.

"So whats the best way to get there"Sans said.

" The way I see it we have to take the abandoned rail way. That way we will easily sneak in there and find the leader. We can make him talk or just kill him"I said.

"We should make the leader talk so we can see the reason why he killed them" Sans said.

" Alright better then straight out killing them"I said.

Me and Sans told Papyrus to go stay with Jimmy so that way he wouldn't get hurt if someone tried to get in to the house.As me and Sans take the abandoned rail way.