Haunted Past and Old Enemies

As I walk I sense old magic like back from the told days of my younger years. I look around and don't see anything. But I can feel its getting stronger.

"Shit if its who I think it is I better get moving before they sense my presents" I thought.

I started picking up speed to get away from them. But that did not stop them from coming after me.Then I hears a familiar voice.

"Well well look like I found the little bodyguard. That failed at her job and had kill thousand humans cause of blood lust" She said. 

I turn around and see her standing there with a evil smile on her face.

"How the hell did you find me Widow Ivy"I said in anger.(Author:sorry if any one that has this name is ether Ivy or widow.)

She comes walking up to me and gets close to my face.

"I found out by all the vampire hunters I sent out to kill you cause you killing my best friend that trusted you with there life!" She yelled.

"I didn't kill him. I was set up by the other werewolf's that wanted him dead. I tried my best to protect him. I even almost lost my own life in doing so!"I yelled back.

She back a few feet away from me then started chuckling. Then it turn in to a full out mad mans laughter.

"I am not believing your lies vampire. They shown me the proof that you did it.But if you have stronger proof to show them wrong.But I don't see any on you to show me. Witch makes u guilty of it" She yelled in anger.

"Then I have no other choice. But to fight you Then. But if i win you call off the dam hunters and put all this behind you cause killing me cause I failed to protect Lucifer. Killing me is not going to bring him back"I snarled grow more angrier.

"Fine but we will fight tomorrow night near Mouton Ebott: She said.

"Fine I will be there and don't cheat or have anyone to interfere in the fight. No cheep trick or anything. It will just be tween me and you" I snarled.

"Alright fine " She said vanishing in to the dark ally.

I was very angry. Not just at myself for failing to protect him. But to have more of my past coming back to haunt me. I also remember the dreams he used to have. God If he was still alive he could go do his dreams. I told him once I lost my dreams and that I would do every thing to protect him.But I lost everything.

"Maybe she right maybe it is my fault that hes dead. I mind as well be a  murder "I whispered to myself.

I went back home sat the food down and put some of it away.I was not in the mood to eat so i when to my mini gym room to start practicing for my fight with Widow Ivy. If I lose then its the end of my life and then I will be free from my past.