Got some clues

its been a month now since the lovely picnic. Sans has move in with me completely and Papy is living with Mettaton.Sans didn't like it much but it made him feel better that someone is with Papy.Wail Sans is at work i keep on searching for clues on who are the ones that had put me through hell for a very long time. Well that was before i meet Sans, as i look I came a cross someone post saying about a mystery person that been going out at night like they are looking for something or someone. I go to the link and see that its a shadow figure on a roof top. I save the picture and tried to find one that is not a shadow figure. Surprising there is more photos of this thing. Some of the photos shows that they have wings and a tail. Others show that they are some kinds of  beast that has fur.There are a lot of accusations about this beast but that is not what i am looking for. But then I found one that shows a bit of there face and it looks familler. But i can place where i have.Then sans walks in through the door.

" Hay bay how the search going" He asked.

" I made some progress but the picture of the something that's been stalking the night one person got a photo of its face but for some reason it looks familler to me. I just cant place it"I said

"Let me have a look at it" He asked.

He walks over to you and looks on your computer screen.Then he looks at you then back at the photo.

" I am not sure but i feel the same way that i seen that face before but i know that your more beautiful" He winks at you.

"Oh such a flirted are we" I said.

" only when I am around you" he said putting a kiss on your cheek.

I smile and look back at the picture. I start thinking what if Tom can make this a bit more clear and have his computer search for who it is hes is pretty good at hacking in to very high security places.I will go tomorrow besides i need the blood anyway.I just hope we be able to find this person they could hold all the secrets to who is behind all of this.