Christmas Party

(hope you guys love this its not part of the main story and have a Marry Christmas!)

Me and Sans are sitting on the couch watching TV when Papyrus kicks the door open.

"Whats wrong Papyrus?" I asked.

"METTATON INVITED US TO A CHRISTMAS PARTY HES HOSTING"He said

"Oh it sounds like fun I have not celebrated Christmas in a long time"I said.

Sans and Papyrus look at me with pure shock on there faces.

"Why have you not Sweetheart?"Sans asked.

"Well I didn't have any one to celebrate it with. So i didn't see the point in celebrating it by myself"I said

"WELL YOU GOT A REASON NOW "Papyrus said.

I nod and smile. After a Hour we got ready. Sans Looks at me ass I come down the stairs (here's the dress you are wearing you can change it of you want )

 Sans Looks at me ass I come down the stairs (here's the dress you are wearing you can change it of you want )

Hes jaw almost fell to the floor.

"You like what you see Sansy~"I said

"Fucks yes"Sans said with a little bit of drool.

I giggle and he took my hand and we went to Papyrus's car and we went on our way to the party.I didn't really know what to expect at this party cause I never been to one in a long time.As we got up to Mettaton  house.I never new that they lived in a mansion. We got out of the car and went inside.

I was very lovely Mettaton out did himself

I was very lovely Mettaton out did himself. We went to the living room and.

"Oh Darling I was not sure you all was going to come" Mettaton said.

"We only game cause (y/n) has not had a Christmas with any one in a long time" Sans said.

" Wonderful please do have a fun time here" Mettaton said.

"I am sure we will Mettaton"I smiled.

A child about the age of 14 comes walking up to us and sign to me.

"Hi I'm Frisk"They sign.

"hello Frisk its nice to meat you My name is (y/n)" I said.

" I always wanted to meet you Sans talked about you all the time" They Sign along with a giggle at the pun i did.

"Oh does he now i hope its good things or I am going to kick his tail bone" I said.

"Oh there are "They Sign.

"I didn't know you knew sign language" Sans said.

"There is still a lot of thing you don't know about me bone boy~"I said.

Sans Chuckled and went to sit down.Frisk takes your hand and leads you to the kitchen to talk.

"Are you and Sans dating?" They sign/asked.

"Yes we are and he has made me the most happiest vampire ever"I said.

"Oh he didn't say you was a monster as well" They sign shocked.

"Yep I been living on the surfus for along time as a bodyguard" I said.

"That's so cool" they sign

I smiled and then went to the living room to sit with Sans as we waited for the others to come.I got to meet Toriel and Asgore, Then Alphys and Undyne. Though Undyne didn't look to happy that I kinda look human besides my eyes and the fangs.

"Are your Really a vampire" Undyne asked.

"Yes i am but I can only show my true form at night if I need to"I said.

"Oh thats really cool" Undyne said.

"M..Ms (Y/n) you said you lived up here for a long time what did you work as" Alphys studder.

"I worked as a bodyguard but then i failed to protect my friend and gave it up"I said.

"Oh I'm so sorry" She studder .

"its alright it happen along time ago"I said.

"TIME TO OPEN GIFTS" Papyrus said.

We all gave our presents and every got what they wanted Toriel got a new cook book and oven gloves along with a necklace. Asgore got a new shirt and some gardening stuff.Mettaton got a new shoes and other things. Sans got a box full of mustered and a new jacket. Papyrus got a cook book on how to make some new pastas and a new outfit.Undyne got a bicker out fit and gloves. Alphys Anime and little figures. I gave toriel the necklace and Asgore a hat, Papyrus new gloves, Sans i gave him a shirt that says I'm not lazy I just don't want to do anything. Alphys I gave her a anime outfit, Mettaton i was not sure what to get him so i got him a scarf, Last but not lest Undyne i got her a punching bag and some work out outfits.

"Oh Dear we didn't get anything for you" Toriel said.

"its alright seeing everyone happy and having fun is more then i will ever need besides Sans takes good care of me and I love him for that." I said

"You sure is Alright Punk" Undyne asked.

"Yes its alright" I smiled.

"ME AND SANS HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU ANYWAY" Papyrus said.

"Oh you two didn't have to get me anything really"I said.

"To bad Doll we did so here" Sans said handing me his gift.

I smiled and open it.Sans got me a very lovely necklace and ear rings. Papyrus got me a scarf and a Jacket sense i was always using Sans jacket.

"Aw thank  you both so much there very lovely"I said.

I hug Papyrus and I Kissed Sans.

"Heh that's not all I got you Doll"Sans said.

"Oh Sans you didnt have to" I said.

"I wanted to" He said getting on one knee.

I covered my mouth and gasp.

" (y/n) you have made me the most happiest skeleton in the word and I want to be with you for the rest of your life" He said and pulled out a box and open it.

" Will you marry me" He asked.

"YES OMG YES"I said

I wrapped my arms around is neck and kissed him.

"this is the best Christmas I ever head in a long time"I said.