Its Like a Date

( (y/n) P.O.V)

I maybe his girlfriend now. But I still don't want him to end  getting himself killed cause of me.I will have to find out who moved Widow Ivys body and why take it where people see it.Is it to try and get me out of hiding so they could kill me or is there another reason.As I am thinking I didn't know that Sans is trying to get my attention.

"Hay Babie you okay?"He ask snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh I am sorry Sans I was just thinking. Don't worry"I smiled.

"Oh and what would you be thinking about then"He said seductively.

"It was nothing like that Perv"I chuckled and playfully punch his shoulder.

"A guy can dream can't he"He grin.

"Yes bad only in your dreams" I said getting up.

"Where you going?"He asked

"I have to get some food and new clothes if you want to come with me you can"I smirked.

" You know it. I don't want my girl to get hurt again " He said getting off the couch.

"Okay but you don't have to protect me"I smiled at the fact that he cares.

"Yes I do your my girl now and i will not let anyone take what is mine" He said.

"Ahahaha that was on the creepy side there Sans" I  laugh a little.

"If me being creepy is what keeps you safe then I will be more the creepy" he chuckled.

I smiled at him as we went out of His house to go to the store to get what I needed.As we got there people are gathered around.

"Whats going on"I asked a lady.

"Someone came in and asked the owner if they seen any one that look like a vampire.The owner said no he didn't then the guy shoot him and left."She explained.

I look over at Sans in worry that it might be the same guys that took Widow Ivys body to the alleyway.

"Don't worry I wont let anything happen to you sweetheart" He whispers and took my hand.

I node and blushed.Once the crowed cleared out of the way we went to the Goodwill.So i could get some clothes.

"Why don't you go to Walmart they have better clothes?" Sans asked.

"I cant a ford to get stuff from there so this place is as good as Walmart minis the food."I said grabbing some cloths .

We went up to the resistor to pay for the stuff.The lady walked up and greeted us.

"So you two going our or something" She ask grinning.

"Well yes we are going out"I blushed.

"You to look so good together. How long have you 2 been going out?"She asked.

"We just started"Sans said also blushing.

I go to giver her the money. But Sans stopped me and payed her for the clothes.

"You didn't have to do that" I said.

"I wanted to beside you look a little short there" He chuckled.

I smile at him as the Lady put the cloths in the bag and hand it to me. She told us to have a nice day. We left and head to get the food i needed then head to my place.

"Thank you for coming with me I had a lot of fun"I smiled.

"I did to.I could stay cause Boss is going to visit Undyne and Alphys " He said.

"Sure I wont mind that at all.It does get lonely with out someone to talk to"I blushed.

Sand grin and sat on my couch.Making himself at home.I started cooking (f/f) (Favorite food). I look into the Living room seeing him watching TV. I smile and got back to what im doing.

"Sans foods ready"I called out.

"Awesome I am starving here" he joked.

He sat down at the table and i gave him his plate. Then i sat my self down.

"Bone apatet" I said.

he chuckled at what i said and we started eating. His eyesockets widen like he never had any thing that tasted so good before.I smile and keep eating.Then after dinner I took our plates and washed them.

"So where will i be sleeping tonight?" he asked.

"where else with me you Bone head."I grin.

We sat down and watch some more TV . As usual there is nothing to watch.So I turned it on to Netflix which I hacked in to it and now can watch anything i want for free.The bastards have not caught me yet.same with Amazon. and hulu. As we look we came a cross a scary move Terror. It look good so we stared watching it. Me or Sans got scared but we laugh our so hard we almost fell on to the floor.After the movie we went off to my room to sleep.Sans crawled behind and wraps his arms around me.

"Night sweetheart" He said.

"Night Sans"I mumbles wail drifting off to sleep.