The Beginning

"Why am I falling?"

That was the only thought running through your head as you plummeted towards the ground. Your body felt numb and you felt cold air rushing past your body. You looked towards the ground and saw your death approaching fast. You gave a weak smile.

(Y/N): Well, at least I'll be with you mom.

You closed your eyes and embraced your fate. As you closed your eyes you saw three shadowy figures. The middle one leaned closer and spoke.

????: You're time hasn't come just yet.

After that you weakly opened your eyes seeing something poised to catch you.

"I'll still be dead when I hit the ground"

You thought as you were mere seconds from landing on the figure, which looked like a nun. Then she turned into some monstrous creature and ate you. You blacked out from shock as you entered a creepy pocket dimension. When you came-to you found yourself outside an abandoned hotel with a note taped to your shirt. You pulled it off and read it.

"This place has electricity and water. Don't worry about bills the companies won't care about a minuscule discrepancy like this."

(Y/N): I wish I could thank whoever is responsible for this.

You crumpled the note and were about to walk into the building when you heard a female scream. You went to investigate it and saw a cute little girl being molested by some fat creep. You tapped his shoulder as he looked at her unconscious body with hungry eyes.

Medici goon: Get lost pal.

(Y/N): Wrong answer. OUROBOROS!

You summoned a chain and used it to throw him into a nearby building, before he fell into a dumpster. You picked the girl up and carried her into the hotel now noticing that she was wearing maid's outfit and had brown hair. You grabbed two sets of room keys and carried her to one of the rooms, setting her down in one of the beds before laying on the couch in the room and falling asleep.

~End chapter~

And yes before you say anything low-life-writer you did inspire this chapter.