Snake's bite and Cats' claws

It's been a week and you've completely healed from your injuries. Apparently Valentine had bought more than enough for the rest of the month so you didn't have to go and get groceries. This meant you could go around the city and do some sightseeing after visiting Double. Now you had found a casino you couldn't really read the name since it was in hieroglyphs either that or you're just not paying attention. You walked in to see several people turn their heads to look at you before looking back at their machines as if they were trying not to wet themselves probably from seeing your fight with that wrestler dude. You continued walking through until you found a room with a stage and microphone you sat down at an empty table as the lights began to dim and a beautiful Egyptian woman walked onto the stage. You sat there with your hand resting on your fist as she sang. You had to admit, her voice was beautiful. After the performance you continued to wander through the casino and found a slot machine that wasn't occupied then you just began to stare with your hands in your pockets. After a minute there was an announcement, something about a dance it didn't really matter to you since you didn't really care. Then you felt two arms wrap around you.

????: Might I ask you what you're doing just staring at the machine?

(Y/N): Just thinking about whether or not to do something.

You looked over your shoulder to see the beautiful singer from before.

????: Let's get a look at that face of yours. Do you mind?

(Y/N): No. Go ahead.

She put the hood of your hood down to look at your face. You saw the look of intrigue on her face and you began to smirk at her reaction.

(Y/N): I think I've made my decision.

You sat down, put money in the machine, and pulled the lever. The reels spun quickly before slowly coming to a stop. Three bars.

(Y/N): Let's see if my luck persists.

You put more money in and pulled it again. This time it landed on three symbols that you were unfamiliar with.

????: Well then, looks like you have won some time alone with me.

(Y/N): Who are you?

She seemed to be taken aback by the question.

????: Well. If you've forgotten I am Eliza.

(Y/N): Yeah, forgotten. Let's go with that.

She led you to a room and sat you down in a booth.

Eliza: You seem to not be interested in this. Why is that?

(Y/N): I don't really care since I have someone back at home.

A few minutes of talking later the time was up and you put your hood up and left.

Eliza: You have captured my interest (Y/N) (L/N).

You walked through the streets hearing the sound of glass breaking and what also sounded like a cat screeching. Shortly after you saw a cat woman scamper past you with the same asshats that jumped you following close behind.

(Y/N): HEY JACKASSES REMEMBER ME!?!!!

You kneed one in the crotch, slashed two with one of your knives, and launched another with your snakes whom you followed into the air.

(Y/N): GLEAMING SLASH!

You launched yourself diagonally catching all four of them and charged again at another diagonal angle turning them into bloody pieces. Before walking away the woman they were chasing called over to you.

Cat lady: Thanks for the help mister!

(Y/N): Don't mention it.

You responded and walked back to the hotel leaving her to her own business.

~End Chapter~