RUN BOY, RUN!

(Y/N): H-h-h-hey sweetie.

????: (Y/N), I'm happy to see that you're alive.

The person leaned forward, revealing herself to Valentine.

(Y/N): Hey Hakky. Uhh.

You wrapped your tie around your fist and broke a window before jumping out it. Their eyes widened as they looked out the window. They sighed in relief as they looked out the window to see that you'd landed on the same pile of trash bags you woke up on in the first chapter and ran away.

Valentine: Thank god he landed on those.

She looked next to her to see that Haku had gone after you. Time for me to skip over this elaborate chase that involved you falling on another pile of garbage bags, toppling piles of crates, and shoving people you found yourself on the top of a certain tower.

(Y/N): Stay away from me!

Haku: Is that how you feel about me?

Tears ran down her cheeks. You frowned, walked up to her, and gave her a hug.

(Y/N): Hakky, I do love you. I just want go slow.

She hugged you back.

(Y/N): How about we go back?

Haku: Sure.

(Y/N): Alright. Race you there!

You leaped off the edge onto another pile of garbage.

(Y/N): Ugh. I just know one of these days I'm going to land on a bag of rusty knives, and I rely on these bags in order for my legs not to become non-explosive fragmentation grenades.

You ran back home doing the exact opposite of what you did before. When you got there you found Valentine making a pot of tea.

(Y/N): Can you grab me some lemon ginger?

She nodded as you waited by the door. After a minute Haku ran in, panting.

Haku: (pant) How are (pant) you so fast?

(Y/N): I was a runner before we met. Tea?

Haku: I'd love some.

You walked back to the room with her hanging on your arm. You gave her a kiss, making her blush.

(Y/N): I missed you Hakky.

Later that night you were in your bed when you felt someone turn you onto your side. You opened your eyes a little bit to see that Valentine was hugging your front and you could feel Haku burying her head between your shoulder blades.

~Probably a terrible way to end this but i'm sleepy~