Revenge for a friend

You woke up from a relaxing sleep to see Filia on your chest and Squigly under your head, again, oh and your pants were missing. You saw them folded on a chair.

(Y/N): Oh lord, they better not have done anything.

You got out of the bed and took a shower. You walked out with a pair of boxers on your waist and a towel around the neck. When you opened your eyes you saw everyone getting ready to tackle you.

(Y/N): Could you at least wait until I have a shirt on?

They all agreed and waited for you as you put your pants and shirt on.

(Y/N): Alright. Come on!

They all charged you and knocked you over only to see that they'd grabbed your vest, you having phased through the floor. You snickered as you left only to hear some cops talking about something. Thinking it might help with your job.

Cop #1: We won't be hearing from that goody-two-shoes Ben again.

Cop #2: Where's Sarge?

Cop #1: He's in a warehouse on pier 3.

You decided to pay this Sarge a visit and find pier 3. After an hour, or three, you found him fishing on the end of the pier. You sat down next to him with a crowbar in hand.

(Y/N): Beautiful day ain't it?

Sarge: Yeah.

(Y/N): Catch anything?

He pointed at a bucket filled with fish.

(Y/N): So, you hear about someone called Ben Birdland? Heard he was beaten by some cops, heard that he was in traction for about two days. He's out now. People call him Big Band now. I met him. A little blue bird told me that you were the one who gave the order.

He reached for his gun, but you hit him with the crowbar with a satisfying crack. You knocked him over and began to beat him with the crowbar until he started coughing blood.

(Y/N): You know, the guy that came before you was a lot better. Maybe I need to teach you some manners. Hm, nah I think I'm just gonna keep beating you with this crowbar.

You walked off after fracturing every bone in his body throwing the crowbar into the ocean.

(Y/N): People don't need to thank me. I'm just someone who's trying to make up for what he's done in the past.

You walked away with a fish in hand intending to cook, gut, and eat it. Probably not in that order.

~to be continued~