Zombeh!

You were already suffering from persistent heartburn, but now your arm felt like it was going to explode. You stumbled to the kitchen and took some antacid and a few painkillers before stumbling back to bed. After finally getting there you laid down and fell asleep. In the morning you realized your pillow felt softer than usual. You opened your eyes and saw the that you were resting your head on someone's back, and it wasn't anyone you knew. Her skin was blue and she was wearing a dress. She had a rather nice butt too.

????: (yawns) Good morning master.

(Y/N): Master?

????: Of course, you have the Skullheart. That means I serve you, and will do anything for you and I mean ANYTHING.

She finished with a seductive tone lacing each syllable.

(Y/N): Heh, maybe later.

You got up and went to the task that you'd been put up to off-screen about two weeks ago, dig up some of the mafia's files and find something that can be used against them. You couldn't really do that two weeks ago since you were recovering from a few cracked ribs, and then had to stab a few people. When you were rummaging through a desk in one of their fronts when you realized that there was someone in the room with you the whole time. You bared your knife at the mystery person when you realized it was the girl from this morning. You put the knife away and took some papers on their various illegal business ventures: Embezzlement, theft, human trafficking, and Tech support.

(Y/N): Might as well tell me your name.

????: Squigly.

(Y/N): Well then Squigs, just make sure that you stay out of my way.

You jumped out of the window and landed on some trashbags suddenly feeling a stabbing pain in your back. Squigly stood over you worriedly.

Squigly: Are you okay master?

(Y/N): I'm pretty sure I just landed on a rusty bag of knives.

Squigly: Nope, not rusty knives.

(Y/N): Still knives though. You think you could carry me back?

Squigly: Of course master.

(Y/N): And could you not finish every sentence with "Master"?

She picked you up and started slowly carrying you back to the hotel with you groaning in her arms.

Squigly: You're surprisingly light for someone of your size.

(Y/N): I'll take that as a compliment.

You fought the urge to pass out from the knives in your back. She continued to walk to the hotel continuing to obey your orders.

(Y/N): If anyone asks I met you on the street and saved you from a mugger.

You finally passed out as she got you into the room the last thing you saw before blacking out was everyone rushing to see if you were okay.

~T end~