Fangirling

We begin this short chapter with a different character than (Y/N) since he was incapacitated in the last chapter due to having 4 dozen knives in his back. Princess Parasoul was watching her secret guilty pleasure the cartoon "Annie Girl of the Stars." At the end of the show we have the scene above playing out. As Parasoul crumpled the autographed picture she had of Annie in joy as Umbrella left to be saltier than the dead sea. After fixing the photo she put it down on her dresser, next to a framed picture of. She looked at before picking it up with a smile on her face. Parasoul kissed the picture leaving a smudge of red lipstick on it.

Parasoul: Some day my love, some day.

Now we go to another girl, Cerebella and her friend Feng. They were talking after the show.

Feng: And so I kicked him in the balls. How about that?

Cerebella was staring off into space as Vice-versa tried to get her attention.

Feng: You okay?

No response.

Feng: Hey look, is that Vitale?

Still nothing.

Feng: HEY!

Cerebella jumped and fell off the chair she was sitting on.

Feng: What're you thinking about?

Cerebella picked herself up and brushed the dirt off her clothes.

Cerebella: I was thinking of Vitale.

Feng: That's a lie and I know it.

Cerebella: No it's not!

Feng: Oh yeah? Then why didn't you react when I said his name?

Cerebella: Alright fine. (sighs) I was thinking about this new guy.

Feng: Who?

Cerebella: His name's (Y/N) and up until a week ago I loathed him.

Feng: Start from the beginning.

Cerebella: Well, for starters he was that nutjob in yellow who interrupted my show. Afterwards Vitale made me bring him (Y/N) and a feral he was able to escape and beat me and that scary woman. Before he left he gave me a "word of advice,"

Flashback

(Y/N): Next time Vitale asks you to do something you think you might regret, say no.

Flashback end

Feng: Continue.

Cerebella: After that I went after him again and he beat me, and humiliated me in the process. Finally, and most recently he beat me and Beowulf, but this time he did something different. He caught me in his arms and kissed me.

Feng: Looks like old 'Bella has a Romeo.

Cerebella: Yeah.

Feng: You have a picture of him?

Cerebella: As a matter of fact I do.

She handed Feng the picture that Vitale had given her.

Feng: He is HANDsome. I can see why you're beginning to have second thoughts about Vitale. How about we make a bit of a deal?

Cerebella: And what would that be?

Feng: If you get your hands on this little hunk, then I get him too.

Cerebella: Deal.

~Fillerr~