WAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUP!

You had a horrible nightmare the whole time the whole time you heard your heartbeat in your ears and saw grisly scenes of you butchering people. You gained control of yourself and fell to your knees, crying into your bloodstained hands. Then the Trinity appeared again. Venus and Aeon sat next to you as they tried to comfort you.

(Y/N): What's happening to me?

Mother: An Unforeseenside affect.

(Y/N): Unforeseen?

You stood up and grabbed her.

(Y/N): UNFORSEEN! YOU CREATED THIS THING AND YOU FORCED IT ON ME!! HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY BE UNFORESEEN?

Mother: Up until now the Skullheart has only been used by females, you're the first man to be its host.

(Y/N): What? How?

Mother: Somebody wrote a long time ago that only women could make a wish on the Skullheart and nobody questioned them. So, everyone who has wished on the Skullheart has been a woman.

(Y/N): This sounds like a paper made by Feminists and Social Justice Warriors.

Aeon: Don't mention that.

Venus: Yeah.

Mother: No he can say that, they're idiots who don't listen to fact, and think their feelings override science. And that's coming from an omnipotent being who controls many things.

(Y/N): Yeah, the one beating in my chest.

Mother: I think it's about time we leave.

(Y/N): Alright. Until we meet again.

They disappeared, leaving you alone in your mind.

Filia: (Y/N), please wake up.

You turned around to see what was going on. Filia and Squigly were on the bed you were in hugging you.

(Y/N): Good to see they care about me so much.

You slowly opened your eyes as they buried their heads into your chest. You wrapped your arms around them.

(Y/N): Thank you. Glad to see so many people do care about me.

Filia: Well of course we do. You saved me twice.

Squigly: And to me, you have a certain charm to you.

(Y/N): I'm going to go back to sleep, and I better still have my pants on when I wake up. Good night you two.

Filia and Squigly: Good night (Y/N).

~Roundabout starts~