Valentine's day

(Don't Worry I hate me too)

Today was going to be different from the others you knew that for a fact. You've had this idea in your head for a while and now you were going to act upon it. Now you were walking back to the hotel after visiting Double. When you got there you sat down next to Valentine and started a friendly game of chess with her. Long story short she won, and the second after she won the phone rang.

(Y/N): Hello?

Parasoul: (on phone) (Y/N) there's a situation that I need your help with.

You could hear gunfire in the background.

(Y/N): Where?

You looked out the window and saw a motorcycle brigade drive by the hotel.

(Y/N): Never mind I've got a pretty good idea.

You hung up.

Valentine: Another job?

(Y/N): (Sighs) Yep. But you're coming with me this time.

Before she could protest or say anything else you grabbed her arm and erm, jumped out the window.

(Y/N): Ouroboros!

You used the chain to spiderman in the direction the motorcycles were going.

when you got there

(Y/N): What the actual Hell?

There was a giant, mechanical, goat plant, thing.

(Y/N): That is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Oh well then. I thought this would be a little harder but I was wrong.

You slashed it with a hand that was wrapped in chains.

(Y/N): Care to join in Val?

The two of you tore into it until it was nothing more than a pile of mulch.

(Y/N): That was fun.

Valentine: Yes, yes it was.

You casually walked away and enjoyed the rest of your day with Valentine. Thing is when you got back to the hotel you just sat on the bed with your arms around her. She hugged you back as if her life depended on it.

~End chapter~