REMATCH!

The next day you were wandering around and someone decided to throw his chair at you.

(Y/N): What's the matter little puppy?

Beowulf: YOU HUMILIATED ME LAST TIME! NOW I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU LIKE A TACKY YELLOW DRUM!

(Y/N): Again with the yelling. What's your problem?

Beowulf: YOU ARE!

You sighed and took off the tie around your neck.

(Y/N): Alright, fine, but remember YOU asked for this.

You swept his legs out from under him and slammed him into the ground. Then you kicked him into a building. He, cartoonishly, peeled off the wall into a garbage can, which you then shoved down the nearby hill.

(Y/N): Annoying little bi**h.

You walked through an alley and were greeted with a big orange arm to your face. You quickly ducked under it.

(Y/N): Looks like someone didn't take my advice.

You looked at Cerebella and aimed a kick into her stomach.

(Y/N): You do realize you're nothing more than a pawn to him?

Cerebella: SHUT UP! MY AND VITALE'S LOVE IS LIKE A DIAMOND! FOREVER!

She tore up a chunk of the ground and punched it, somehow turning it into a diamond that flew into you.

(Y/N): VENOM SWORD!

You slashed the diamond with a green blade cutting it clean in two.

(Y/N): You were saying about diamonds? Now it's my turn!

You created a trench knife and slashed only for it to be caught by Vice-versa.

(Y/N): You're a good performer, but a sub-par fighter compared to me. Lesson one: Always be aware of your opponent's next move.

You drove your knee into her stomach before catching her chin with the heel of your foot, and throwing her down the same hill you threw Beowulf.

(Y/N): Not even worth my time.

You turned your back to the incline and walked into a certain Casino/nightclub hoping to see someone.

~I hate myself~