Fluff, fluff, and more fluff

The next day you decided to give Valentine her gift and ask her out on a date. So after your daily trip to the cathedral you went back to the hotel.

(Y/N): Hey Val, You want to do something today?

Valentine: Like?

(Y/N): Well there's a circus. Maybe we could go there.

Valentine: Sure.

The two of you enjoyed a nice casual walk to said circus and wasted no time in playing any of the games. The first was a generic milk bottle toss. Valentine took the first throw and hit the stack dead-center only for it not to budge.

(Y/N): Here let me try. I've always been good at these games.

You took a baseball and threw it as hard as you could you also hit the stack. Nothing again.

(Y/N): Well you know what they say: third try's the charm. (very low) Ouroboros.

You threw the third ball and toppled the bottles having thrown the ball with a little extra power and breaking the glue holding them together.

You let Valentine pick her prize and the two of you walked away.

Timeskip three minutes

You were walking next to Valentine, whom was now carrying several stuffed animals one of which being a robot cat, and you heard something come on over a loudspeaker.

P.A.: Attention. Cerebella's show will start in two minutes.

(Y/N): Should we go?

Valentine: Sure, why not?

The two of you entered the tent and sat down. You were enjoying the show when you were seen, and attacked by, another scrub. After a couple punches you threw him into the center of the tent. You walked towards him slowly twirling an Ouroboros chain in your hand.

(Y/N): What's the matter little puppy?

He swung and you disappeared, reappearing behind him and slashing him with your chains.

(Y/N): Try dying, yeah?

You wrapped him in chains before reeling him in and shredding him with your two knives, and also the blade you have hidden in your shoe. When you finished your assault you charged through him and left. Later you and Valentine were walking back to the hotel. You held your hands behind your head.

(Y/N): Aside from that today was fun.

Valentine: I agree.

You continued to walk with her until you reached the hotel. The two of you remained silent as you made your way to the room. Valentine left the stuffed animals on the coffee table as you went to the kitchen to get something.

(Y/N): I bought this a while ago and forgot about it so it's frozen, but here's a gift to you from me.

You gave Valentine the dark chocolate bar. She looked from you to the bar then back to you. Then she looked down.

Valentine: You didn't have to do all this for me.

You put your hood down and took her hands in yours. She looked up into your eyes, and for the first time since she had met you you were genuinely happy.

(Y/N): Val, I don't do all the things I do for you because I feel that I have to. I do them all because I want to, because you're worth it to me.

She smiled under her mask.

(Y/N): Now it's been a long day. I think we should get some sleep.

Valentine: I agree.

The two of you changed and got in bed. You pulled her close and she burrowed her head into your chest as far as she could. You smiled and gave her a light kiss on the forehead before the two of you drifted off to dreamland.

(Cue heart effect around the two of you)

~End chapter~

I told you there would be fluff.