Another day

So as you know last time you were assaulted and heavily wounded. Now you were stuck in bed, and a certain nun visited while Valentine went out to get the groceries. She was ready to tear you to bloody pieces, until she saw you in the bed with your mummified torso. Then she sat down next to the bed and stared at you while you slept. You slowly woke up and looked at her.

(Y/N): You probably want to rip me limb from limb now. I don't blame you.

Double shook her head and hugged you quickly drawing back when you let out a pained grunt.

(Y/N): No it's fine you can hug me. Just be gentle.

She gave you another hug, this time making sure not to re-open your wounds.

(Y/N): You really miss me when I'm not there don't you?

Double: Yes I do. I came here because I thought you had broken your promise.

(Y/N): Sorry. Gotta stay in bed, doctor's orders. Don't worry about me I'll be up and out in a few days.

Double nodded and got up to leave.

(Y/N): Have a nice day.

Double: And to you as well (Y/N).

She walked out the door and back to the lobby.

Double: (to herself) Of course I'm going to worry about you. I care about you, and so do my masters. After all, why save you and give their most powerful creation to you only for you to die soon after.

You continued to lie in the bed and fell back asleep. Those same three women appeared in your dreams again.

Mother: It seems that the power of the Skull heart hasn't corrupted you. Interesting.

(Y/N): I was a god. THIS is only a small fraction of the power I had. If my godly powers didn't corrupt me then you'll have to try much harder to do so.

Mother: Corruption wasn't our intention. We wanted to study you. The only reason we're here is that we wanted to get to know you.

After a long, lengthy stream of conversations they stood up from their chairs and walked over to you and one-by-one they gave you a kiss and a hug. The weird thing was that you could feel them doing it as if you were awake. You didn't think it wasn't nice though. You woke up and slowly opened your eyes to see Valentine sitting next to the bed.

(Y/N): Helloooo nurse.

Valentine: Even when hurt you retain your sense of humor. I like that about you. How is my favorite patient?

(Y/N): Going good but my back does hurt quite a bit.

Valentine: Okay. That's probably from laying on it all day. I'm going to give you something for that. Now, you're going to feel a tiny pinch.

She took a syringe and poked your arm as soon as she administered the medicine your back felt completely numb and you relaxed your muscles, letting yourself sink into the bed.

(Y/N): Thanks doc.

She smiled under her mask walked to her side of the bed. Once again climbing in with you and wrapping her arms around you with you doing the same.

(Y/N): You may not be all too funny Valentine. But your My Funny Valentine.

You said before passing out into a dreamless sleep. She smiled and held you closer to her.

Valentine: My best patient, my only friend, and the love of my life. You're quite the triple-threat (Y/N).

And with that she too fell asleep.

~End Chapter~