Story time

You walked back to the hotel to see something surprising. There was a woman wearing a nurse's outfit in the room having a nice cup of tea with Marie. You used one of your chains to pull Marie close to you.

????: You don't have to worry I'm not going to hurt anyone. I'm really just looking for a place to stay. And I don't want to stay at that cathedral. Something about that nun creeps me out.

(Y/N): Well half the people I've met in the past three weeks are either creepy or want to molest girls half their age

????: -.- And you thought I wanted to do that to Marie?

(Y/N): I don't know your sexual preferences.

????: (annoyed) I'm straight. But I do think you're pretty cute. For the man who was once a god.

Marie: What?

(Y/N): (sighs) Looks like it's story time. Before I begin I need to know your name.

????: Valentine.

(Y/N): Okay. Yes Marie it's true I was once a god. I once possessed power beyond your wildest dreams I still retain some of that power. You may have seen me use it. Moving on to the story, one day the people who worshiped me began to question my rule. They overthrew and replaced me with gods of their own. I left that life behind, and I have no regrets. The people that worshiped me were completely retarded, they needed me for the simplest of things. Like opening a pickle jar.

Valentine: Sounds annoying.

(Y/N): Very much so. If you want to stay then you have to pull your own weight.

Valentine: Meaning?

(Y/N): Meaning that you have to clean when I'm not here. And you also have to make your own bed.

Valentine: >:( Why?

(Y/N): Because I'm going to be spending weeks looking for a carrot top and I can only take one day off. Now I think I'm about to pass out.

And with that you slowly fell backwards and passed out. You woke up with Valentine hugging you in her sleep. You hugged her back and fell back asleep smiling.

~End chapter~