(Not) A shotgun wedding

You walked through the casino and did a double take once you saw a wedding. What made you do the double take was the bride. It was the girl you helped in the diner a few months ago, Filia. And the person she was getting married to was another pervert, and you could tell that she had no choice in the matter.

(Y/N): (sighs) Well looks like it's time to save the cute girl.

Discount preacher Chuck Norris: If anyone has any reason that these two should not be wed. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

(Y/N): I have an objection.

Everyone turned around to glare at you. Filia immediately recognized you and smiled.

You walked forward between the two. You took a close look at the pervert.

(Y/N): Haven't I seen you somewhere before?

Then you grabbed him by the collar and kicked him out the window. Then you stuck your head out the window as he fell.

(Y/N): (whistles) Nope, he wasn't who I thought he was. If he was he wouldn't have gone splat.

In a flash you took Filia in your arms and sent your snakes after everyone else in the service. You held her close to your chest as the carnage unfolded behind you. She buried her head deep into your chest as you walked out of the room with everyone screaming in pain.

(Y/N): You okay? Did he do anything to you?

Filia: I'm fine, happy to see you again.

(Y/N): Good.

You smiled as she rest her head on your chest. You walked through the place with Filia in your arms, sending your snakes to bite anyone who got close to you. You walked out of the building, not noticing that you were being followed by two big men. You walked to the hotel and grabbed another room key. As you carried her up the stairs you gave her a gentle squeeze closer to you.

(Y/N):  So, how'd that happen?

Filia: Chloroform.

(Y/N): Ah.

You carried her to your room and she got acquainted with Haku and Valentine. They were talking to each other about something. You decided to wash up and get ready to go to sleep. Late that night you were sleeping and you felt someone on top of you. You expected it to be Val or Haku, but when you opened your eyes you saw Filia burying her head into your chest. You smiled and kissed her on the forehead making her blush and smile in her sleep.

(Y/N): Goodnight Filia.

Outside the hotel the two figures who were following you took note of where you lived.

?????: Should we tell the boss?

????: We were going to tell her anyway. That's why she sent us to follow him.

?????: Stop making me feel stupid.

????: That was your own fault. Let's get back to her.

And with that they waked away.

~Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuun~

Any guesses at who these people are and who their boss is?