Jackpot

You were walking to Eliza's nightclub the next day to see her reaction. You quietly walked up behind her after her performance before wrapping your arms around her waist.

(Y/N): You miss me sweetheart?

Eliza: What?

(Y/N): Don't worry there's no hard feelings. I burned the papers too. So it's a secret that'll stay between you and me. See you later, darling.

You gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek leaving her blushing. You walked back to the casino knowing that someone was following you, but pretending to be oblivious to the fact. You walked around looking for a poker table. And this is what happened.

(just pretend you're Marcus. You'll know what I mean if you watch all the way to the end.)

You went and exchanged the chips for cash, which is how that works, and started walking back to the hotel. Although, halfway there you stopped.

(Y/N): STOP F**KING FOLLOWING ME! YOU'RE LIKE A F**KING LOVESICK PUPPY TRYING TO HUMP ME FOR LO-

You turned around to see the people who were following you, and you saw someone dressed for a funeral with a gun for an arm and three women in bunny suits and skull masks.

(Y/N): Wait you're not Cerebella.

One tried to kick you, but you caught the leg and noticed something coming out of her shoe.

(Y/N): Ooooooo, shoe blade. I've got one of those too.

You used the blade in the heel of your shoe to stab her before throwing her to the ground.

(Y/N): Stay down, you weak little small fry IDIOT!

You kicked her away before forming the trench knife again and slashing the other two bunnies. Then you made it elongate into a pole and used it to trip the funeral guest. You held her on the ground with your foot. Then you picked her up.

(Y/N): You go back to your boss and, assuming he doesn't kill you on the spot for failing him, tell him I send my regards.

And you smashed her face into the concrete. You left the four of them on the ground and walked back to the hotel. You heard Valentine, Haku, and Filia through the door. You put your ear to the door and listened.

Haku: So, how'd you two meet (Y/N)?

Filia: He threw someone out the door after the weirdo hit on me.

Valentine: And I saw him walking back here from the cathedral, followed him here and met the guest that was here before me.

Haku: Who would that be?

Valentine: A girl named Marie. Said he was helping her find her best friend.

Haku: That doesn't sound like him.

Valentine: Well, it seems that he has a soft spot for little kids.

Haku: Never knew that about him. I've never actually seen him interact with kids.

You decided to give them a surprise. You turned into your ghost form and phased through the wall.

Ghost (Y/N): BOO!!

They all screamed and you burst into laughter.

(Y/N): You should've seen the looks on your faces!

Haku pouted, but Valentine and Filia lightly chuckled. You walked to them and ruffled their hair and put your arms around them.

(Y/N): Looks like someone's got a sense of humor. A better sense of humor than you Haku.

Haku pouted harder and you smile grew wider. You looked at the time.

(Y/N): Well looks like it's time to go to sleep.

You moved your arms around Filia and Valentine's waists and picked them up before walking to the bed and setting them down. You were about to walk away and leave them there, but they pulled you into the bed with them. You were surprised at first, but you smiled and held them close to you before falling asleep.

~To be continued~