Let's all give them a big hand

The next morning you woke up with a horrible case of heartburn (I'M FUNNY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!). You grabbed some antacid you had forgotten about, and took it, before leaving. You first visited Double, as you promised, then you left to the task you were being payed $50 for. You followed the directions Parasoul had given you and found yourself under a bridge.

(Y/N): The only person I could possibly meet here is a drug dealer or some homeless dude.

Then you jumped backwards narrowly avoiding a pair of cymbals. A huge guy in a trench coat fell down afterwards.

(Y/N): Is that a popular thing around here? Jumping from out of nowhere and scaring the shit out of people?

????: You must be (Y/N). They told me that you have a rather nasty attitude towards adult people.

(Y/N): I never caught your name. How do you know mine?

????: Parasoul told me.

(Y/N): So you're the one she told me to meet. Name?

????: Yes, word gets around quickly around here.

(Y/N): NOW I'M MAD AND WHEN I'M MAD I NEED TO PUNCH SOMETHING C'MERE!

You lunged towards him before kicking him into the air, kicking him again, then slamming him back down. When he hit the ground a metal pole hit him in the place where his crotch should be. You cringed.

(Y/N): OH! He's going to be hitting a high key for a while.

You walked over to him.

(Y/N): Okay two things: one where do you want me to drag you and what's your freaking name?

????: (strained & high) Into that open drain pipe, and people call me Ben.

three minutes later

You had dragged Ben to some place called Lab 8. And then you were met with a boxing glove to the jaw. You rubbed it and looked at the culprit, a little, mechanical-armed, eyeless, orange-haired girl wearing a slightly cartoony dress.

(Y/N): I'm just taking a stab in the dark here, but is your name Patricia?

Peacock: Yeah. How'd you know.

(Y/N): I've got a friend looking for someone named Patricia by your description.

Peacock: Her name wouldn't happen to be Marie?

(Y/N): It is as a matter of fact.

She demanded you take her to Marie and you obliged. You walked to the hotel with her following you. Long story short there was a touching reunion and you were offered a place at lab 8 by Peacock, as she was now called, you said you'd think about it and they left. Now the people living in that room were you and Valentine. You slept soundly knowing you had fulfilled one promise.

~End chapter~