Well then

It's been 6 days since you reunited Peacock and Marie and about 3 days since you accepted the job they offered you. Though you decided to stay in the hotel with Valentine. She said that if you left to stay at lab 8 she wouldn't go with you, and in addition to that she'd make sure you never saw her again. You had actually grown attached to the nurse and it was for more than just her *ahem* assets. She was really nice to you and the two of you were pretty good at playing chess,though the origin of the board still eluded you. Her company was nice. Especially since the two of you were basically trapped in that hotel from the army of zombies that were currently roaming the streets, making for a good workout whenever you went out to visit Double and buy groceries. You knew you could easily eradicate them all, but you didn't feel like doing that and interrupting your quiet time with her. Today you woke up from a peaceful night's sleep to find that Valentine had moved you from the couch to the bed she had been sleeping in and was now gently squeezing you in her sleep. You smiled and began to hold her closer to you, her head now resting on your chest. You heard her let out a happy sigh as you looked at her beautiful sleeping face. A little bit later she slowly opened her eye and looked up at your face. You gave her a light chuckle.

(Y/N): If you wanted me to sleep with ya, then you should've just asked.

You smiled and let go of her before getting out of the bed. A devilish smirk spread across your face as she whined, not wanting to let you go yet.

(Y/N): Don't worry. There'll be plenty of time for that later.

You gave her a quick kiss and took off for your daily tasks. First, visit Double at the cathedral. You walked inside and found her in a room with a table sitting with her arms folded as they usually were.

(Y/N): Good morning Double. I assume your day has been good so far.

Double: It always is when I see you.

(P.S. Sorry if this is going too slow.)

The two of you had a lovely conversation before sharing a hug and leaving to attend to your daily tasks. Next on the list was to buy some groceries: Apples, gas for the mini-stove you used to cook, porkchops, beef, carrots, and dark chocolate as a gift for Valentine. Nothing noteworthy happened until you began walking back to the hotel and were jumped by more goons from whatever gang that scrub was in. You beat them within an inch of their lives, but didn't make it out without a few scratches of your own. You continued to walk with several bleeding wounds and the groceries. Good thing you stocked up on bandages and peroxide a long time ago. When you finally got back you were reminded of the giant wave of zombies that were banging on the front doors.

(Y/N): Fine, I guess it's about time to deal with these things. GLEAMING FANGS!

You charged forward trailed by green streaks of energy and completely obliterated the zombie horde. Suffice to sat that this did NOT help with the several large open wounds you had. After stumbling to the room you called home you proceeded to put the groceries in the room's fridge and find Valentine.

(Y/N): Are you actually a nurse or is that outfit just for looks?

Valentine: Yes I am, why?

(Y/N): Because I was jumped by some assholes on my way back from the store and I now have several, large, bleeding gashes on my back that really need to be treated.

Shortly after completing that sentence you began to fall forward onto the couch's ottoman.

(Y/N): Bandages and Peroxide are in the bathroom.

Valentine immediately ran and got them. After setting them down next to you she took your shirt off to get a good look at them. She began to dab a peroxide-soaked cotton pad on the various cuts, ignoring the hisses that came from you.

Valentine: Good thing you said something, otherwise these might have gotten infected and we would have had a much bigger problem. Okay I'm going to sit you up.

She gently turned you over, helped you upright and began to wrap your torso in bandages.

(Y/N): Thanks, I didn't think you cared about me that much.

Valentine: Of course I do, you're probably the only friend I have left.

You gave her a light chuckle as she finished making your chest and stomach look like a mummy.

Valentine: Okay, now you need to get some rest.

She put your arm over her shoulder and carried you to the bed. She put you in it before laying down beside you and covering you with the blanket. You passed out in the bed with your arms around her.

~End chapter~