Seeing the "nun's" other side

The next day you wrote another note to the girls as you left once again to search for Patricia. You decided to look around the cathedral today. As you were looking you happened to find a wrestler dude, or rather he found you, and the two of you had an exchange that went something like this.

Beowulf: HEY!

(Y/N): What do you want?

Beowulf: I'M HERE TO PROTECT THIS FINE CITY FROM FREAKS LIKE YOU!

(Y/N): WHY PICK ME OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THIS STREET?

Beowulf: MY MANAGER TOLD ME TO KNOCK YOU OUT AND BRING YOU TO HIM.

(Y/N): LET'S DO THIS!

Beowulf: WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?

(Y/N): I'M JUST MIRRORING YOUR ENERGY!

Beowulf: Okay can we just fight now this is getting weird.

(Y/N): Yeah. What happened there?

Beowulf: No clue.

(Y/N): Alright then.

Many stomps, slashes, suplexes, and giant arms to the gut later

(Y/N): (wipes blood from lip) ALRIGHT NO MORE BULLS**T!

You delivered a roundhouse kick to his stomach and rapidly slapped him before kicking him in the face and launching him away. He got up as you summoned the bladed tail of an Ouroboros chain.

(Y/N): Taste the serpent's cursed sting!

You slashed with the blade and tripped him before grabbing him and pinning him to a wall with your arms, now being engulfed by two black and green snakes. As they were biting him you could tell he was feeling the pain from their, non-lethal, venom. Then you pinned him to the ground and began to relentlessly stomp on him before ending it with one final kick to land him in a dumpster.

(Y/N): Huh. Deja vu.

You walked past the dumpster and the twitching wrestler to see Sister Agatha walking behind a building, and looking very suspicious while doing so. You quietly followed her only to see her transform into a grotesque blob of flesh. You ran as fast as you could to the nearest garbage can and proceeded to empty your breakfast into it.

????: What's wrong with you kid?

You looked over your shoulder to see some guy wearing sunglasses and a yellow shirt.

(Y/N): (huff) Who the hell are you supposed to be?

????: Call me Zane. I'm Beowulf's manager.

(Y/N): So you're the one he was rambling about. If you're here for him I suggest you start dumpster diving now. And to answer your first question I'm throwing up in this garbage can. I've seen things nobody ever should see.

Zane: Oh. You saw that. Well then, I'm going to give you twenty seconds to run.

You realized what IT meant and used your chains to Spiderman away before it transformed back into the blob of flesh and chased after you.

Monster: I'll catch you soon enough.

You were catching your breath on a rooftop when you heard something squishing. Then you suddenly felt something squishy grab you before blacking out again. You woke up to see Agatha hugging you.

(Y/N): Oh, I see you didn't want to kill me. You're just lonely aren't you?

She nodded.

(Y/N): So what's your real name?

Double: They call me Double.

(Y/N): Can you let me go? Don't worry I'll make sure I visit you every day.

She smiled and nodded before letting you go. As you were about to walk back to the hotel though she grabbed your arm. You looked over your shoulder into her eyes, which were open and pure red.

Double: (demonic voice) If I find out you lied to me I will find you and I will end you.

(Y/N): (internally pissing self) I promise you from the bottom of my heart that I will come see you tomorrow, and every day after that.

You gave her one last hug before leaving the nun with a happy smile on her face.

(Y/N): That was probably the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. Need to make sure I don't break that promise.

~End chapter~

Now here's a vote who will (Y/N) meet next chapter:

A: Cerebella

B: Squigly

C: Ms. Fortune

D: Painwheel

E: The crew of lab 8

F: The Medicis

Or

G: The Trinity

Please, I do need you to vote on this. This will affect how long it takes me to write the next chapter.