Failed Highway Robbery

One day you were walking along and you passed by a store. As you walked past you were shoulder-checked by someone running out of the store sided by two Medici scrubs. You were about to intervene when the blue-eyed, pointy nosed, white suit and fedora wearing, tommygun toting thug turned around and shot them both. You picked up the bags that the scrubs had dropped and went back into the store with them leaving them in there. And walking away whistling. You suddenly stopped, and scratched your head.

(Y/N): Why do I get the feeling that someone's following me? (shrugs) Probably nothing.

You kept walking and suddenly stopped again. Then you abruptly turned around making finger guns.

(Y/N): STICK 'EM UP!

You surprised the two stalkers making them throw their hands into the air. They were the two people that hated you the most in all of the Canopy Kingdom. Beowulf and Cerebella. One because you humiliate him at every turn and the other because you insulted her love interest. 

(Y/N): You two. You're as annoying as a fat cat with a goddam fishing pole. I'm going to savor this beatdown.

You leaped over one arm and dislocated the elbow of the other before planting your foot into Cerebella's head and springboarding into Beowulf's face.

(Y/N): Why do the two of you keep trying to beat me? You should both realize that neither of you will ever be able to get even close to my level.

You jammed your foot into Beowulf's shin and walked away. Muttering under your breath. Then you turned to avoid Cerebella's giant fist. You grabbed it, pulled the hat off, tossed it aside and caught her in your arms leaning towards her. Then you cupped her cheek with your free hand and kissed her. When you separated she looked at you, speechless.

(Y/N): Now you can decide on whether or not you want to heed my advice.

You gently set her down and calmly walked away. She sat there, dumbfounded at what had just happened.

Cerebella: Am I in love with him?

Meanwhile Beowulf is screaming in pain and holding his broken shin.

~TbC~