The search begins

You had been walking around for a few minutes and came across a cathedral. You put the hood of your coat down and went inside hoping to find someone who had seen Patricia. You walked around the apparently empty building looking for some sign of life. Then you heard a familiar voice.

Scrub: HEY YOU!

(Y/N): What do you want scrub?

Scrub: I want my wallet back, and I want to beat you to a pulp!

(Y/N): I didn't take your entire wallet.

He got even angrier and charged at you. You yawned before tripping him again and slamming him into the floor. Then you stomped on his face a couple times before kicking him out the door. You turned around to see a nun.

(Y/N): I'm sorry you had to witness that, sister...

????: Agatha.

(Y/N): Pleasure to meet you. I hope your morning was peaceful.

Agatha: It was. Thank you for asking child. Are you here to confess to your sins?

(Y/N): No I'm not really a religious person. Have you seen anyone that looks like this?

You showed her the picture of Marie and Patricia and pointed at Patricia.

Agatha: I'm sorry, I haven't seen anyone like her lately.

(Y/N): Thank you for your time.

You said with a smile before hearing another voice.

????: Who are you looking for? Maybe I can help.

You turned around to see a beautiful woman with long red hair, a sweater that was half a size too small, and a miniskirt that was almost too short.

(Y/N): Might I ask who you are?

She seemed offended by the comment.

????: (salty) I am Princess Parasoul Renoir ruler of the canopy kingdom.

(Y/N): I'm sorry your highness I'm new in town. I only really know about four people in this place.

Parasoul: Oh! I'm sorry for my rudeness Mr.?

(Y/N): Please no Mr. it makes me feel like an old man. Just call me (Y/N).

Parasoul: Okay then (Y/N). Who are you looking for?

(Y/N): I'm looking for a girl named Patricia. She looks something like this.

You showed Parasoul the picture like you showed Agatha. She looked at it and wore a face telling you she was thinking.

Parasoul: I'm sorry (Y/N). I don't think I've seen her.

(Y/N): Thanks anyway. Have a nice day princess. And to you as well sister.

You pocketed the photo and left, putting the hood of your cloak up at the foot of the small set of stairs.

(Y/N): Well. That was fruitful in at least ONE way. Met some new people, both of whom are beautiful. That and forbidden fruit has always been my favorite for how sweet it is.

You chuckled to yourself and walked through the streets of the city. After an unsuccessful day of searching you went back to the hotel. Unbeknownst to you a ninja-like figure was following you after you left the cathedral.

~End Chapter~

To all of you who are still here, I hope you enjoyed.