RAGE and a refrence

You were taking a nice walk through the city when you were suddenly attacked by a, you don't even know what she was. She was wearing a patient's gown, a mask, and had a helicopter blade coming out of her back. You did beat her, but your hand was bloody. You were in so much pain you didn't notice the feeling of something stabbing into your hand momentarily nor did you notice the pulsing veins in your arm. All your attention was on the girl in your arms. You held the unconscious girl closer as she slept. Something about her reminded you of someone you used to know.

(Y/N): It's okay, I'll take care of you.

You continued walking with her in your arms. As you were walking you saw someone being harassed by another Medici fatty at a magazine rack.

Fatty: Hey buddy this ain't a library you got to pay for those.

Scottish man: Pick up that coffee.

He obeyed.

Scottish man: Throw it in your face.

The fatty obeyed splashing the hot coffee in his face, as the Scottish man walked away.

Fatty: AHHHHHH!

You chuckled as you continued walking, holding the girl in your arms closer. She snuggled into your chest in her sleep, obviously enjoying your warmth. You smiled as you got closer to your home. When you finally got there you laid her down on the couch and after two minutes she finally stirred and woke up. She looked up and put her arms around your neck.

(Y/N): Muh-Might I ask why you're doing that? We barley know each other.

????: People call me Painwheel, but my name's actually Carol.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you.

You then realized that you still had your hood up and put it down. She looked at you speechless for a few seconds before pulling herself closer to you and running her hands through your hair. She continued and buried her head into the crook of your neck. You smile and, after a few minutes, she let go and you tucked her into your bed. She fell asleep hugging a pillow that probably being mistaken for you. You decided to go over to lab 8 and pay a visit to Marie and Peacock. On the way there though you were jumped by a limping wrestler.

(Y/N): You know this is the perfect time to try out my newest thing. DIAMONDBACK!

You created a giant snake and it ate Beowulf. You casually walked away with the snake chomping on Beowulf and him trying to prop the mouth open with his chair. You finally got to Lab 8 and knocked on the door. You were met with no answer.

(Y/N): Hello? Special Delivery? Here's Johnny?

The door and you were met by an anvil with legs and boxing gloves.

Andy: What do you want?

(Y/N): I'm here to see your boss. And I don't mean me, because I could easily beat you and crack a piece of your face off.

He growled at you and let you in. You as you looked for the two friends you took in your surroundings seeing things you never noticed the first time. It was then you realized that you'd forgotten to get a gift for them. You scrambled around and grabbed some flowers from a nearby vase, you quickly wrapped them in a newspaper. You kept looking for them and when you found them you saw them watching cartoons.

(Y/N): Hellooo.

They looked up at you and you smiled before Peacock tackled you.

(Y/N): You missed me that much?

Marie: I did.

You smiled at the brunette, and gave Peacock a hug. The three of you sat on the couch and caught up. Afterwards you started watching cartoons with them sitting on your back. After half an hour you left to go home.

(Y/N): You two take care now.

When you got back to the hotel everyone was cowering in the kitchen with knives and swords, as a matter of fact Filia's hair had pointed tendrils.

(Y/N): Usually I have to take something to see shit like this. What the hell are you doing?

Haku: There's a monster in your bed.

(Y/N): You mean Carol? I had to beat the crap out of her this morning and brought her here afterwards.

Valentine jolted at the mention of her name.

(Y/N): Something you'd like to tell me nurse?

Valentine: I know why she looks like that.

You narrowed your eyes.

Valentine: It wasn't me.

(Y/N): (sighs) I'm going to go to sleep and when I get up you're going to tell me everything.

You walked away from the barricade and got in the bed with Carol, replacing the pillow she was hugging. You kissed her on the forehead and wrapped your arms around her as you fell asleep.