Chapter 11

Kimberley's POV

Her lips are on mine for a few blissful seconds before I pull mine away.

I can't even begin to describe how good it felt.

Every part of me wanted to kiss her but I knew I shouldn't be doing this and that's why I pulled away.

She doesn't even look fazed.

She leans closer to me again and just before our lips meet I find my voice.

Even if it is small and barely a whisper she still hears me. "No."

This time she pulls her head back further but doesn't move her hand from either my cheek or waist.

I don't even know why I said no, I don't even remember my brain telling myself to say it, it just came out.

My hands are contradicting my thoughts as they move to her waist, I partly think it's because I feel like I'm going to fall if I don't have something to hold on but then I couldn't tell you in certainty.

She seems to approve of my movement with a smirk on her face she's looking straight at me.

She pushes a little further against me and I feel my heart beat speeding up once again. Out of reflex I bite down on my bottom lip, something I do when I'm nervous or unsure about things and her gaze focuses on it.

I felt myself being pushed against the wall behind me so I'm now leaning on it and I had Cheryl's body against my front.

She still had one hand on my waist and the other was now against the wall by my head both of them stopping me from moving yet I wasn't fighting against it.

I didn't want to move.

She was so close that I could feel her breath on my lips.

Part of me wishes she would kiss me because in all honestly it's all I want right now yet I'm not this kind of girl so the other part of me wishes she would just walk away right now but I know that's not going to happen.

She moves closer so our lips are touching but not by much, it's not a kiss it's just our lips skimming each other's.

Just as I thought she was about to kiss me she moves her head back again and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I close my eyes needing to sort my head out, maybe if I don't see her I'll be able to get my head back to normal.

The beat of the music downstairs is still heard quite loudly up here and my mind skips over to all those people downstairs that have no idea what's happening up here.

My eyes suddenly blink open as I feel her lips press onto my shoulder.

I don't say anything but look down at her anticipating her next move.

I can't see her eyes at the moment and I hold my breath as she places a kiss on my collarbone.

The next kiss is placed where the bottom of my neck meets my collarbone and I find myself absorbing the feeling. I've never been kissed there before and it feels so good.