Chapter 3

Nicki's POV:

I came out the bathroom and Cassie was getting up. "We'll I'm gone" she said.

"Bye" I said with Safaree and Lauren.

"I probably should get going too" I said getting my purse.

"Are you going to the studio?" Asked Lauren.

"Yeahh, you wanna come?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied excitedly.

"I'm going too" said Safaree standing. "Wayne told me to come" he said.

"Oh, cool" I said. "Guess we will meet you there" I said walking out with Lauren".

When we got there we walked in and Wayne took me in the booth. "Do song young forever" he said. Safaree then walked in. I started singing.

"I used to think that we'd run away. One lovely, pretty summer day, I remember when you would say, You 'd be ok, come with me" I never knew you would lie to me. Take everything from inside of me. Your silhouette in the doorway, But before you walk away." I started off. After I finished I walked out the booth and Lauren was mad excited.

"Nicki I love that song! " she said.

"Thanks Lauren" I said laughing.

"Gotta say, it's a touchy song" said Safaree, " but it's a good one. Sounds great" he said. I smiled.

"Okay thanks Nic, that was the last re-recording we had to do. Y'all just be ready for the tour in a few weeks." Said Wayne.

"I already got my shit packed and ready" said Lauren. We began walking out. "Aight boo, I got a date I need to get to" she said hugging me. I hugged back. "Aight, see ya later. I wanna know how it went" I said as she got in her car. "Don't worry, I'll tell you" she said.

As she was driving off I was getting in my car. Safaree then came over.

"Aye Nic" he said.

"Sup" I said.

"I was gonna ask if you wanted to get some lunch tomorrow" he said.

"Oh um, sure I guess"

"Okay, cool" he said.

"Yeah, you have my number right?" I said.

"No" he said. I laughed. He gave me his phone and I programmed my number in.

"Just text me" I said.

"More sure" he said. I smiled and drove home. I walked in and went inside. I went up to my room and put my my stuff down. Drake wasn't home and I was bored. I started watching tv then thought I could get in a long nice hot shower.

Cassie's POV:

I was at the club and Wayne walked in. I went up behind him and folded my arms.

"I thought y'all weren't gonna be here tonight" he said.

"They weren't, I was" I said.

"Ohh, well can I still be here?" He asked. I just gave him a look. "Come on, y'all work at the best strip club with the best strippers" he said.

"Whatever, I'm about to go anyways." I said about to walk off. He grabbed my wrist.

"How about you and me go chill at my house?" He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You know what's up" he said. "I'll be in my car". He let me go and left. I rolled my eyes and went to changed and getting out my bag. I left and went and got in Wayne's car.

He took me inside and we went up to his room. Believe it or not he had a hot tub in there. I dressed in one of my bikini costumes and got in. He pulled off his clothes changing and got in with me.

"I see you still fine" he said.

"And I see you still horny" I said.

"You know you are too" he said getting close by me. "Look we might as well fuck before we leave on your with the others"

"Is that all you see me as?" I asked.

"No but your assets" he said smiling.

"Wayne you are fool of it" I said.

"You know I am just kidding. You know I like you and see you as more than a quick fuck" he said grabbing my waist. I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed me then my neck.

"Mmnh, don't get my hair wet" I said. He laughed.

"You'll stay above the water" he said.

"Nah, I don't trust you with this water" I said getting out. I pulled him out with me and we got in bed. He got on top of me covering us up and going under the covers. I felt him spread my legs and take off my bottoms going to work.

"Mmm, Yesss" I moaned. He went more deeper and harder. After a while he took out his friend and entered in me. He went deep and slow.

"Ahh, keep going in babyy" I said moving my hand to his back. He went in deeper and started picking up the pace. I started getting tight and felt my walls closing.

"Mhm, shit Cas" he said getting more aggressive. I arched my back digging my nails into his back. He flipped us over to where I was on top and he went harder and faster. The headboard started hitting the wall and my moans got louder. He held my hips pounding me harder.

"Ah! Uh! Wayneee!!!" I moaned out.

"Call me daddy" he demanded.

"Mhm, no" I said.

He smacked my ass and put me on all fours. He hit his friend against mine and I was being teased. He then entered in me fast and deep. I felt it going harder and I began to shake. My walls were too closed. I started rubbing my clit fast and came. He immediately ate me and I could feel the pleasure. He played with me as he ate me all.

"Mmh! Daddy that feels nice" I said. He smirked and kissed me deeply.

"I know it does" he said.

Drake's POV:

I came home and Nicki was in the kitchen. She was washing the dishes from earlier and was in a silk robe she likes to wear. I went up behind her and she jumped alittle. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her. She wiped off her hands and turned kissing me.

"Welcome" she said.

"Thanks" I said kissing her some more. She pulled away.

"How was your day?" She asked.

"Good, yours?" I asked.

"Good" she replied.

"Yeah, I see you didn't have to go to the strip club" I said.

"Yeahh, I just wanted to come home to you" she said. I smiled and picked her up. I carried her to our room and laid next to her. I was about to do something but she stopped me.

"Not tonight, I just wanna chill" she said. She then just laid down and soon fell asleep. I went to sleep after her...disappointed.