Chapter 29

Nicki's POV:

I woke up and took a shower. When I stepped out Safaree was brushing his hair with some basketball shorts on. He turned and smiled at me.

"Oh no" I said walking out. He laughed.

"Just teasing " he said.

"Mhm" I said putting on my bra and panties. "What's that?" I asked looking at the nightstand.

"Oh, your mom brought in some cards last night for you to read but you were sleep so she just sat them there" he said. I continued putting on my clothes and went into the bathroom.

"Read them to me" I said.

"Okay" he said opening one. "Hey Nika, this is Bria and Carli. We just wanted to say thanks for coming, hopefully you and Safaree visit again. Emphasis on his name. By the way he is really fun and cute." He said. I looked over at him smiling.

"Don't feel special playboi" I said. He chuckled and went to the next card.

"Hey Nika, it's Jelani. I'm glad to see you and see you happy with somebody else. Drake was a waist of time, hopefully Safaree is different. I hope he is as great as he seems or I will have to handle. Anyways, stay in touch and be careful. Love ya sis" he said.

"Aweee!" I said aloud.

"To Nicki, from Ming." He said moving on. I laughed at his fear of intimidation. "Hi big sister, I love you. I miss you. Visit again or stay" he said. I smiled at Ming's little kid side showing. I started straightening my hair as he went on.

"Okay this is from Macaiah" he said. "Hey big sis. Nice to see you and with a new boyfriend. Even though there is a difference between a boyfriend and a husband but anyways I'm glad I got to see you. Turning sixteen soon, hope to have you around for it" he said reading.

"Ofcoarse" I said.

"I love you and can't wait to see you again. And Safaree is real cool".

"Ohh yeahhh" said Safaree. I laughed.

"Just read my moms" I said.

"Nicki it says for your eyes only" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Typical" I said. "What time is it then?" I asked.

"Almost time for us to get going if we need to get to the airport in time" he said.

"Alright , I'm almost done" I said.

"I'll put the bags in the car" he said getting up. I finished my hair as he did so. By the time I was done Lauren walked in.

"Your hair looks good" I said to her.

"Eh, yours is better" she said.

"Thanks" I said.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah" I said unplugging my flat irons. I put them back under the cabinet and left out the room with her.

"Nicki I feel like what Manuel wants to talk about is seriously bad" she said.

"Don't, I'm sure it's nothing" I said. "If it makes you feel better see if me and Safaree can go with y'all" I said.

"Hopefully" she said. We reached the last stair and I seen everyone outside talking to Safaree.

"Ahhh! She's leavingggg!" Said Ming hanging onto my arms.

"Sorry, but I have to go back" I said.

"You will be here for my sixteenth birthday right?" Asked Macaiah.

"Yes baby boy" I said. "In fact I will by you cakes from cake boss" I said.