Chapter 36

Lauren's POV:

While we were eating Manuel called and spoke to Kiannah. He said he would be back home early and here to take us out. Kiannah got happy and went up to her room. Kendall went home and i was just talking to Manuel on Skype and laying in bed.

"I miss you. And that body of yours" he said. I laughed.

"You sound mad horny sir" I said.

"I am. I need you" he said.

"Awe, I need you too baby" I said.

"Why don't you show me something?" He asked. He licked his lips and I bit down on mines.

"No. What if your daughter walks in?" I asked.

"I doubt that" he said.

"I don't. She actually comes to me more now" I said.

"Well baby I need you" he whined, I laughed.

"You can have me as soon as you get back" I said. He rolled his eyes. "Besides I what the real thing" I said.

"You looking at it" he said.

"Looking at it. Not feeling it" I said.

"You could feel it" he said.

"Yeah when you get back" I said.

"I am back" he said walking in the room. I moved my laptop and jumped on him. I kissed him deeply as he held me.

"I missed you too" he said chuckling. Kiannah then ran in the room. We all hung out.

Nicki's POV:

Me and Safaree went back to the hotel and chilled. He was holding me while we were in bed just watching tv.

"I wanna stay like this" I said. He laughed softly.

"Forever would be nice" he said. I laughed.

"It would". I said. He stood up.

"I'm hungry" he said.

"Wanna go out?" I asked.

"Get ready" he said. I hopped out of bed and looked for a dress. He put on something else while I put on my dress with some matching sandals. I grabbed my glasses and left out the room with him. We waited for the elevator and insides were a man and a women with a little girl sleep on his shoulder. They stepped out holding hands and going to their room. I thought it was so cute. While Safaree and me went down the elevator I thought about if we would get to do that one day. He held my waist from behind as we walked to the car.

"Baby when do you think all this stuff with your divorce will be over?" He asked.

"In another month or two. Why?" I asked.

"Cus I wanna marry youuu!" He shouted as if he were trying to sing. I laughed.

"Awe, gotta wait your turn" I said teasing.

"Fuck a turn. Bitch I'm next!" He shouted. I laughed and shook my head.

"You're crazy babe"

"Crazy about Nicki Nicki Nicki" he said and kissed my cheek. I just felt like blushing. "You cute" he said.

"Omg Safaree shut up" I said pushing him away from me as I laughed. He laughed and chilled alittle. We pulled up to the restaurant and got seated.

Lauren's POV:

Manuel put Kiannah in bed and came back to the room.

"Baby " he said crawling towards me. I laughed and grabbed his face kissing him. He held my waist and kissed me back. I took off his shirt and sat in his lap.

"So where you taking us tomorrow?" I asked.

"Not telling you. It's gonna be a surprise." He said.

"Mhm. Well it better be a really good one" I said.

"Oh it will. You will love it" he said and kissed me. I kissed him back.

Safaree's POV:

Nicki and me were just finishing our food.

"Baby I'm getting sleepy" she said.

"Alright. I'll go pay for the bill and then we can leave" I said. She smiled and I went to go pay for it. I came back for Nicki and left to the car with her. She sat in the back with me and was sleep on my chest. I rubbed her side as she rested until we got to the hotel. I carried her inside and up to the room. She undressed fully then just laid down. I laughed going into the room. I took off my shirt and my pants and pulled her close as I got comfortable. She kissed my neck and laid on me again.

"I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too Nika" I said kissing her forehead.