Chapter 18 pt.4

Safaree's POV:

The guy was just finishing up my tattoo when Nicki came back with the girls. I watched as they kept talking and laughing. Her smile is so pretty.

"Alright" said the guy covering it up with a clear sheet. "Let it stay covered for about a good half an hour and then you are free to show off" he said. I sat up looking in the mirror.

"Cool" I said. I grabbed my shirt and went out to the girls. Nicki turned looking at me shocked.

"Omg Faree. You have my name on you!" She said loudly.

"Told you I'd do it. I'll get your face added to my others too" I said. She looked even more shocked at me. "But that can wait" I said. She lightened up more.

"What do you guys think?" She asked.

"Looks hot" said Lauren.

"Good" said K.

"Hmmm..... I like it, plus you can't get it off anyways" she said about to touch it. I backed away alittle.

"Can't touch it right now, it has to settle" I said.

"Oh, well that's what you get for getting tattoos" I said.

"Mhm, but it's of you so I don't care" she just laughed. We started walking out but she stopped me.

"You can't go out with no shirt on"

"Why not?" I asked.

"No one needs to see that" she said laughing.

"Baby I'm yours, let them drool and be jealous that you have a good looking man" I said. She just smiled. We started walking out and I looked at her Victoria's Secret bag.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

"Something" she said giggling.

"Mhm, better not be something for me" I said winking.

"What if it was?" She asked teasing.

"I just might have to see" I said biting my lip. She just smiled not trying to look at me. "Cute self" I said making her smile harder.

Wayne's POV:

I feel even more confused on who I want to be with. I mean I just had a threesome last night with both Cassie and Shannel. And that's weird how that went down. I need to figure out because I'm back in my I want every girl in the world mode right now. Cassie cheating on me with Drake and Drake cheating on Nic with her just set me back to my playing with hearts days. I know we all separated for a while. I just need to clear my head some more before this concert tonight.

Cassie's POV:

I was in the jacuzzi trying to think. I thought me and Chris were gonna start something but him and K seem to be back together I guess and last night was just unbelievable. I've never had a threesome before and I had one while drunk. And in Vegas for gods sake! Ugh, this is all wrong.

"Hey" said Shannel coming out and getting in with me.

"Um, hi" I said.

"Look I know everything is awkward but I don't want things to awkward between us" she said. "This whole thing with Wayne is out of control and I just, I don't know." She said.

"I-I'm sorry Nell" I said sitting up on the bench inside. "I know everything is complicated and we all did some freaky shit last night"

"Yeah being drunk" she said. I laughed.

"But I think we all knew what we were doing" I said.

"Maybe" she said. "I mean, I might of knew what I was doing" she said.