Chapter 7

Nicki's POV:

After a while I pulled away from Safaree.

"Sorry for that one too" he said. I smiled and laughed.

"That one was okay" I said. He grabbed my hand.

"Come with me" he said.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Surprise" he said. I grabbed my purse walking out with him.

Safaree's POV:

I opened my door for Nicki and got in the car with her.

"I hate surprises by the way" she said. I laughed and started the car.

"Well you should love this one" I said getting on the road. She started messing with the radio but just turned it off since all the stations were on commercial.

"So Safaree" she said. I glanced at her.

"So Nicki" I said back.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"Let me ask you something first, have you ever been on a yacht?"

"Once, why? Omg! Are you taking me on a boat?" She asked loudly. I laughed.

"Yes, I own one." I said.

"Really? How?"

"Bought it a few years back. I like to go on trips and get away from the world at times" I said. She nodded.

"Usually I just flee and go on vacations and sometimes with Lauren but we don't have time for it like we used to" she said.

"If I were with you" I said then she looked at me, " I'd make my girls boss give her the day off if I think she needs it. Or even know. I mean that's just the type of guy I am" I said.

Nicki's POV:

What Safaree just said may sound romantic but he has to have flaws in a relationship. I mean as far as I know he is a gentlemen who makes good enough money like me. And is in the industry like me who owns a yatch".

"So you like to sweep your girl off her feet and make her fall in love with you"

"I wouldn't make her" he said. "I'd show her how much I love her and give her everything she wants, needs and desires" he said driving up to the pier.

"Is that what you see with me?" I asked that question unexpectedly. Why did I ask him that?

"Maybe. But if you're really asking is it what I see for what I want with you then it's a yes." He said. I just stayed quiet and he parked his car. "Come on cutie" he said opening my door.

"Don't call me that" I said.

"Why not? Cuz it was cute how you got all shy" he said laughing.

"Cute. Real cute sb. Don't make in front of me" I said then giggled only alittle.

"You know it's funny" he said taking my hand.

"You like holding my hand alot" I said.

"That and stealing kisses" I looked at him and he was already looking at me for my reaction. We just started laughing.

"Ahh! Safaree it's mud. I can't walk my heels in that" I said. He picked me up with no hesitation or argument. I smiled and he put me on his boat. I looked around as he opened the door and walked in with me.

"This is nice" I said.

"Thanks, it should be for what it cost me" he said. I sat down and he turned on the tv and music and things that were inside.