Chapter 18 pt.3

Nicki's POV:

Safaree made me cum to him about five times. I lost count after the third time. I made him cum three times. I'll have to get him back another time. My throat hurted just alittle from him holding it from time, my head hurt alittle from him pulling my hair and my voice sounded horse alittle from my screaming. He just held me as I laid next to him. I'm not gonna tell him that it was better than all the times I'd have sex with Drake. I looked at the time and it was two in the morning. Gosh I need to go to sleep. I get the others or probably already in bed...or not.

K's POV:

Chris stopped, letting me go after all my begging and pleading. He kept making me yell so much my voice hurts.

"Could of just said it one time for me" he said.

"But I refused" I said lightly. He smiled and laughed at me. "Shut up, you did this to me" I said.

"I know and you're so cute" he said kissing me. I kissed him back and kept kissing him.

Wayne's POV:

Cassie and Shannel were both laying on both sides of my chests. I went to sleep not caring. Besides I am still drunk and don't know half of what we did.

Cassie's POV:

I felt so weak and exhausted somehow. And my head was starting to hurt. I seen me in the bed with both Wayne and Shannel Naked!!! What the hell did we do?...ugh, I'm tired.

Lauren's POV:

I laid next to Manuel after we finished. Seeing that it was two something in the morning. Today has been a long day and I don't see how I even had energy for that. He just held me and suddenly I was sleep.

(Afternoon)

Safaree's POV:

I got up and took a shower. Nicki was still sleep after I had gotten out and got dressed. I sat on the bed and watched tv. About thirty to forty five minutes later she woke up. I smiled and kissed her. She kissed back then sat up.

"Omggg." She whined.

"What?" I asked.

"I slept good and it was from sex" she said. I laughed.

"Mhmm. I did too" I said smiling at her. "You were so tight I just had to do a good job" I said. She got up laughing.

"You are too huge for my tight ass"

"And that's your problem" I said. "You was too tight to let me slide through"

"I didn't let you slide once" she said running shower water. I laughed and continued to watch tv as she showered.

"Must of been impressed" I said teasing as she was about to close the door.

"I really was" she said winking and closing the door. I shook my head just cracking up.

Wayne's POV:

I woke up with a hangover. The girls were getting up too and all whiny. I got up seeing if I had aspirin.

"Wayne please give me one too" said Shannel. I handed both her and Cassie one. They got some water with me and we took the pills.

"What did we drink?" Asked Shannel.

"More like what did we do last night?" Asked Cassie. She put back on her clothes and left.

Cassie's POV:

Leaving out of Wayne's room K and Chris were leaving out her room.

"Oh, morning" she said to me.