Chapter 33

Nicki's POV:

I woke up in Safaree's arms on the couch. We were all wrapped up in our blanket and snuggled up. I smiled and kissed him. I kept kissing him until he woke up. He fluttered his eyes open and smiled wrapping his arms around me tighter. He moved getting on top of me and I laughed and made out with him. I felt his hand go up my shirt and he kissed my chest.

"Wake me up with kisses?" He asked. I giggled.

"Yes" I said answering. He moved my hair out my face and smiled at me.

"You're beautiful" he said. I smiled.

"Thanks baby" I said kissing him. He then got up and stretched.

"I'm not going to work today" I said.

"Oh, you're off?" He asked.

"Yeah. Then I have to go back to the club soon." I said.

"Baby I don't want you working at the club" he said.

"But baby that's where most of my shopping money comes in at. I want that" I said cackling.

"Yeah but I don't think you should do that." He said.

"Well how about I don't give private dances?" I asked. He just stood there.

"Alright" he said. "But I'm about to shower" he said and kissed me before leaving to the bathroom.

Lauren's POV:

I woke up in Manuel's bed and sat up rubbing my eyes. I heard him walk back in along with a bowl of cereal. I looked at him trying not to laugh.

"Alright I can't cook. Kendal teaches me yet she is at a doctors appointment so all you get is cereal for now" he said then kissed my cheek. I then laughed.

"Thank you babe" I said taking the cereal. He sat next to me.

"So you think Kiannah likes you now?" He asked.

"I certainly earned her trust." I said starting to eat.

"So what really happened before we walked in?" He asked.

"Well I went to talk to her. She said her mom hates her and that she only wants her around if it's beneficial to her. And that you're also barely here half the time. Then she asked if she could trust me and if I really loved you. And then she hugged me" I said.

I looked over at Manuel and he had this look about him. He seemed like he was in a real deep thought. I finished my cereal and put the bowl down going over to him.

"What you thinking?" I asked.

"She said all that?" He asked. I said yeah and he chuckled. "I knew she was smart and too smart for her own good but damn" he said sitting on the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I can't be around for Kiannah all the time. Atleast when she wants me but when she needs me I'm here for her. That's why I hired Kendall" he said. I just looked down then I sat in his lap.

"Babe I'm not a child expert or anything but I know what Kiannah is going through.mshe just wants the attention and she deserves it from both her parents. Spend as much time as you can with her. Once she is a teen there is no telling how she will turn out. Along with her adult years." I said. He looked up at me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I try" he said.

"And everyone gives you props for that because you are doing better than most dads can be doing" I said. I kissed his cheeks and brought his face up. "Just show her more attention and she will understand" I said. He just nodded and I got up.

"Too bad that's gonna have to wait" he said getting up.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Next week I have tons of business meetings. Meetings will run long, trying to find new people and clients for the company. I mean, I won't be able to spend time with either one of you" he said. I just looked at him.

"And when were you gonna tell me this?"

"A day before I have to leave but since I'm all in my feelings now I guess" he said.

"So you will be gone for a week and I'm guessing Kendall will be here to watch her" I said.

"Pretty much" he said. I just stood there.

"Let me watch her" I said suddenly and shockingly.

"You? You wanna watch Kiannah for a week?"

"Why not? I mean we bonded last night and I won't be busy. Plus it will give us time to get to know eachother better" I said. He just looked at me and smiled. He came over to me and held my waist kissing me.

"You're a great women Lauren" he said. I smiled and kissed him.

Safaree's POV:

I stepped out the shower and I seen Nicki in a dress putting on her heels. As soon as she put them on I grabbed her from behind and picked her up. She screamed hitting me.

"Okay! Ouch!" I yelled putting her down.

"Baby don't do that! You scared the fuck out of me!" She yelled. I laughed rubbing my shoulder.

"Sorry baby" I said. She came over and rubbed my arm then kissed me. I grabbed her waist and kissed her back. After a while of making out she pulled away.

"Sexy ass" I said. She smiled and walked away.

"What time will you be back?" I asked.

"Not too late. Hopefully before ten" she said.

"Mhm" I said.

"You?" She asked me as I put on my clothes.

"Before ten" I said looking at her. She smiled looking at me.

"Can't wait to see you then" she said laughing. She came over and kissed me.

"Have a good day" she said.

"You too baby" I said. She then walked out, leaving. I finished getting ready then left out.

(Later that night)

Nicki's POV:

I came home and Safaree was already there. I went in seeing him on the couch asleep. I put my stuff down and slipped under his cover, straddling him. He fluttered his eyes open and smiled. He sat up.

"I see someone is home" he said. I laughed.

"Yep and I missed my baby" I said pecking his lips. He smiled.

"I missed mine too" he said.

"Enough to fall asleep before I came home?" I asked laughing. He chuckled.

"Yeah" he said joking. I laughed with him.

"How was work?" He asked.

"Fine, I made eleven thousand tonight" I said.

"Damn, that's a lot of shopping you gone be doing" he said. I laughed.

"Yep" I said.

"But I was thinking we take a trip next week " she said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Where?"

"Maybe to the Bahamas" I said smiling.

"That sounds nice and Caribbean of you" he said. I laughed. "But yeah. I would love to go there with you baby. And maybe I can have my yacht be shipped over there when we go" he said.

"I remember when we first met and you took me to that boat" I said.

"And that will be our place" he said kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back.

"So it's a deal?" I asked.

"Yep" he said.

I smiled. This should be interesting then.