Chapter 26

Safaree's POV:

I was having a great time with Nicki being out and seeing all of her memories being told to me. She was cute being all excited.

"That's about it though" she said as we were walking around.

"Mhm, so where is this beach?" I asked her.

"Just ahead" she said. "Why?" She asked looking at me.

"Just asking"

"Yeah, okay." She said laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"Just tell me you wanna go" she said. I laughed. I then got infront of her and picked her up, putting her on my back and walked us towards the beach. She laughed and kissed all on my cheeks. Getting closer she got down and we found a spot on the sand. I sat down and she sat next to me.

"I like how the water looks" I said.

"Yeah, it's nice in the afternoon" she said. "I remember I got caught coming here with some friends once after my mom told me I couldn't go out." She said.

"You were just bad"

"No, I was just being a teenager" she said. I laughed.

"Would you have snuck out if I asked you too. I mean if we knew eachother then" I said. She laughed.

"It depends" she said.

"What you mean bae?" I asked. She laughed and looked at me.

"What would we be?" She asked.

"More than friends" I said. She smiled. I smiled back at her and kissed her deeply. She grabbed my face and got ontop of me. I held her waist and she deepened the kiss. I then pulled away gasping for alittle air.

"What's wrong? Can't handle?" She asked playing with me. I chuckled.

"Nah, I can handle. I can handle real good" I said.

"She bit her lip"

"And I just can't have you this weekend so all this teasing you doing can't get to me" I said. She laughed.

"Maybe you can" she said winking then got up. "But I get it, so come on." I got up and pulled her to me as we walked to the car.

Lauren's POV:

I was picking out a swimsuit to wear at the beach tonight when Manuel called me.

"Hey babe" I said answering the phone.

"You never called me" he said.

"Ohh,mom sorry. I was having fun with Nicki and her family" I said.

"Mhm, you okay?" He asked. I giggled.

"Yes, I'm fine, are you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm just checking on you" he said.

"Awe, I know." I said. "I. Going to a Bon fire tonight with Nic, Safaree and her two girly cousins" I said.

"That should be nice" he said.

"Yeah, what are you doing later?" I asked.

"Just going to take care of Ki- umm" he said then coughed.

"Um is everything okay?" I asked alittle confused.

"Uh, yeah." He said. "Baby I'm gonna call you back later tonight, is that okay?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah. I guess."

"Alright. I love you and I'll talk to you later" he said.

"Love you too, bye" I said then hung up the phone. That was weird. I looked at a bikini and laid it on my bed then left out the room. Safaree and Nicki came walking in all happy.