Chapter 35

Lauren's POV:

I woke up this morning and seen Kendall and Kiannah eating breakfast together.

"Morning" said Kendall.

"Morning you guys" I said taking a seat.

"You heard from Manuel?" She asked.

"We talked last night alittle bit" I said.

"Oh how is he?" She asked.

"Fine I guess. I went to sleep"

"She wore you out didn't she?" She asked.

"Yeah but I'm sleepy period" I said.

"Yeah, well come on Kiannah. We both can't be late today" she said.

"You work at her school?" I asked.

"I help out every now and then." She answered.

"Oh, well bye Kiannah. Have a nice day" I said hugging her.

"Bye Lauren" she said leaving with Kendall. I watched as they left and just went back to the room. I turned on the tv and checked my phone.

Safaree's POV:

Nicki was deep in her sleep. I got up and went out to get us some breakfast. On my way back I see my boat. I should take her out on it today. I went back to the room and just put the food down. When I went back into the room Nicki was just waking up. I sat next to her as she rubbed her eyes then looked at me.

"Morning baby" I said.

"Morning baby" she said smiling.

"How you sleep?" I asked.

"Really good. You?" She asked.

"Same" I said. She smiled and got in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her. She kissed me back and after a while she pulled away.

"Last night was great" she said.

"I know." I said. She smiled.

"I love you Safaree" she said.

"I love you too baby" I said. "In fact I love you so much that I got you breakfast" I said getting up and carrying her to the kitchen. She giggled as I did and got down seeing what I got.

"Pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage, ham, biscuit, waffle and apple juice" she said. "Babe this is a lot" she said looking at me.

"You don't have to eat it all. It's just that we gone be out all day, might as well be full" I said. She laughed and cuffed my face kissing me.

"Thank you. I'm going to take a shower first though" she said.

"Can I join?" I asked raising my eyebrows. She laughed.

"Maybe" she said walking off. I bit my lip and followed.

Drake's POV:

I got a call from Cassie asking if we could meet up for lunch. I honestly didn't think that was a good idea, but I'm going to see what it is all about. When I met her Wayne was sitting with her. I knew this couldn't be good. I took a seat across from them.

"Hey Drake" she said semi smiling.

"Hey Cassie" I said. "Wayne " I added.

"Drake" he said.

"What's this about?" I asked.

"Go ahead and tell him Wayne" she said.

"Baby said we had to bring you back to the crew." He said.