Chapter 25

Nicki's POV:

I woke up and used the bathroom. Coming out both Safaree and Lauren were sleep. I checked the time and it read 10:05. I knew the time in Trinidad was more ahead, so their time was 12:05. I sat down in my seat and wrapped my blanket and turned on the tv in the plane. It was on the news channel. Might as well see what the weather is like if I want to take Safaree around.

"Sunny with winds at average" said the weather man. It then went to informational news. I closed my eyes and listened, just waiting for the plane to land.

As it did the pilot began to talk. I woke up Safaree and Lauren.

"Come on guys" I said getting my things. They folded their blankets and followed me off the plane. We got into the car as our bags were being put in.

"Time is it?" He asked.

"12:45" I said. I then drove off and onto the highway. I found myself getting more excited seeing trini again.

Safaree's POV:

Nicki seemed to get more excited and I liked that, seeing her smile. It actually made me more calm seeing her happy. We sat in the car talking as she and Lauren made themselves presentable. Nicki looked out the window as she drove.

"Nicki you so cheesy" said Lauren. We all laughed.

"Cause I'm happy" she said. Then she started humming the happy song.mi laughed at her. I watched as she started getting to her neighborhood. "Gosh I remember when I first bought my mom this house" she said. "It was for the best" she said.

"Yeah, same for me and my mom" I said.

"You bought your mom a house?" She asked.

"No, I gave the money to my dad and made him do it as a surprise" I said.

"Awe,that's sweet" she said. She then pulled into her parents driveway.

"Yeah, wow, Nicki how big is this house?" I asked.

"It's a five bedroom house with a large backyard filled with stuff to do and three bathrooms, two living areas, a game room and a dining area with the kitchen" she said.

"This should of been your house" I said.

"Nah, my house is better" she said. We all got out the car.

"Want me to get the bags?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said opening the trunk. She got her purse and a small bag like Lauren as I got the big ones. Next thing I know, her family was outside with us.

Nicki's POV:

Helping Safaree with our bags, my family came outside.

"Mommmyyyyy!!!" I squealed going to hug her. She smiled and squeezed me tight with her hug. I pulled away and hugged my brother Macaiah and then my sister Ming.

"Where's Jelani?" I asked. Right before she could answer he came outside. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back.

"Nice to see my little sister again" he said joking. I laughed.

"Hey Lani" I said. My two girly cousins came outside and I hugged them. They had stole my dimples, I swear.

"So where is this new boyfriend?" One of them ask. I then go and get Safaree as he was finishing getting the bags and bring him to everyone.

"Everyone this is Safaree" I said. He smiled slightly, in a friendly way.

"Nice to meet you. I hope we get to know you better this weekend" she said hugging him. He hugged her back saying "same to you ma'am".