Chapter 41

Nicki's POV:

I woke up to the sunlight shining in my eye from the window. I moved out of sb's arms and went to close the curtain. I laid back down and he started waking up.

"Morning baby" he said.

"Morning" I said back to him.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, why you ask?" I asked looking at him.

"You seem a little off" he said.

"A little." I said. "But its just depression. I'll get through it" I said.

"Mhm." he said.

"I'm serious. Its nothing baby" I said.

"If you say so" he said.

Lauren's POV:

I got up and went to the restroom to vomit. I wash my face and brush my teeth then walk out the bathroom. Kianna wasn't in the bed and Manuel was just getting up.

"Where's Kianna?" he asked.

"My guess is in Kendal's room" I said sitting down.

"Oh" he said sitting up. "thank you Lauren" he said.

"For what?"

"Sacrificing yourself for Kianna. It means alot and I know it meant a lot to her" he said. I smiled.

"Would do it for her or even our own child" I said. He smiled and kissed me. "Um Manuel..." I said. He looked at me.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Since everything is good and we have Kianna there's been something I've been needing to tell you" I said. He looked at me with concern. "Baby I'm pregnant" I said. He just looked at me then smiled.

"Good. How many months?" he asked. I smiled.

"I have no idea. I haven't went to the doctor yet" I said.

"Well in the meantime we can schedule an appointment. Does anyone know?" he asked.

"Just Nicki" I said.

"This is exciting." he said "And just think how happy Kianna will be. She won't be the only child anymore" he said. I laughed.

"Well I'm glad you're happy about this" I said.

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm about to marry the women I love and now she is pregnant. Lauren I love you" he said. I smiled mad hard and kissed him. Kianna then ran in with Kendal following.

"Daddy!" she said jumping on us both happily. He held her.

"Good morning Babygirl" he said.

"Morning Kendal" I said.

"Morning Lauren. You seem happy. Are you hungry? I just made breakfast" she said.

"Yes. I feel like I'm starving actually" I said getting up.

"Should be for a pregnant women" she said. I just looked at her as she looked at me then Manuel looked and Kianna looked at us all.

"Congratulations" she said smiling. I smiled and hugged her giggling in relief for her reaction.

"I'm gonna have a brother or sister?" asked Kianna.

"Yes" I answered.

"Good. But I hope its a girl" she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"We could play dress up and I wouldn't have to worry about boy things" she said. "Plus they are nasty" she said. I laughed.