Chapter 12

Nicki's POV:

"Get up!!!!!' Yelled Lauren.

"Mhmmmm!!!" I groaned pulling the covers over me.

"Nicki get up" she said.

"No! " I said. She pulled the covers off me and started tickling me. I laughed kicking. I found a way to grabbed her and she screamed. I pulled her very close to me and bit her.

"Okayyy! Damn Nicki!" She said as I let her go.

"Don't wake me up no more" I said getting my covers back. "We went to bed late last night and I barely got any sleep. I was up talking to Safaree some of the night" I said sitting up.

"Oh does that meannn?" She asked.

"No, still friends and we are going to be that for a while" I said. She sorta whined then it faded.

"Oh well, but guess what!?" She said.

"What?"

"We go on tour todayyyy" she said excitedly.

"Ughhhh!" I groaned. Safaree then walked in.

"Y'all okay? All this loud noise" he said. Lauren and me laughed.

"Yeah" we said in unison.

"Oh, well are y'all ready for going to the bus?" He asked.

"Yes!"

"No!" I said being the opposite of Lauren's answer.

"Nicki" she said, "forget about Cassie being on there. We can ignore her ass" she said.

"Yeah" said Safaree agreeing and putting his arm on Lauren's shoulder. "You got me and Wayne with your best friend Lauren here. Plus other people who will be on there. And if you need to get away we got our own spot" he said. I jumped out of bed.

"Omg! Speaking of spots!" I yelled.

"Omg!" Yelled Lauren.

"What? What's wrong?" Asked Safaree.

"There are only three master bedrooms in that tour bus. Wayne gets one each year" I said.

"We got one last year but we want it again this year" said Lauren. I just completely ignored the fact that Safaree was in the room while I was changing quickly. I grabbed his hand running out with Lauren.

"Whoa there" he said. Me and Lauren ignored him and put our bags in the car. When we came back we were ready to go.

"Safaree come on, we need to get there in time" I whined. He smiled at me.

"No need. I asked Wayne to hold em for me"

"And he actually did!?" Said Lauren.

"Yes"

"He never did that when we asked." I said.

"Well," he said standing, "we have them."

"Yay" she said. Lauren went and hugged him. I went and hugged him too when he offered. He whispered in my ear.

"You change fast, but not fast enough" I pulled away laughing.

Lauren's phone rung and she came back after her short conversation.

"Guys I will be back. I have to go meet Manuel about something"

"Mhm" I said sitting on the couch. She laughed leaving. Safaree sat next to me.

Safaree's POV:

I sat next to Nicki after Lauren left and turned on the tv.

"I think I change fast enough" she said.