Chapter 30

Lauren's POV:

Me, Kendall and Manuel all waited as she came downstairs. When she came I seen a small, skinny little girl with light brown eyes and curly long hair to her shoulders. She was alittle light skinned.

"Hi daddy" she said hugging him. He hugged her back and then she looked at me. I just stood there. "Who is this?" She asked.

"Kiannah this is my girlfriend Lauren" Manuel said. I smiled and said hi to her, not knowing what else to do.

"Your girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yes" he said. She then turned and looked at Kendall.

"Umm, does this mean I can go now?" Kendall asked.

"No I don't want you to!" Whined Kiannah.

"Can you stay for the night?" Asked Manuel.

"I guess, but that extra for you sir. I swear I might as well be an on- house personal babysitter for you" she said while leaving. Kiannah smiled and then turned back to us.

"Is she staying?" She asked referring to me.

"Um, are you staying?" He asked.

"I could" I said.

"Yeah, she's staying" he said.

"Will she sleep in your bed?" She asked.

"Yes" he said.

"Like mommy used to?" She asked. I then felt uncomfortable. He cleared his throat.

"How was Kendall?" He asked picking her up.

"She was okay, she let me have ice cream" she said excitedly. "Wanna see my room?" She asked me.

"Sure" I said. I followed him upstairs and walked into a fully pink room with Disney, barbie, tinker bell and bratz things all around. A castle and a tint with a canopy bed for a princess. I can tell he spoils her. Hopefully she isn't one of those really spoiled kids.

"You like it?" She asked.

"Yes, it's very pretty. It reminds me of my friend" I said. Nicki probably would love to be in here.

"Kiannah it's time for bed" said Kendall walking in. "Oh I see you have explored imagination land" she said. I laughed.

"Goodnight Kiannah" said Manuel kissing her. He then took my hand and she went with Kendall as he took me to his room. I sat on the bed.

"Soo" he said.

"You have shocked me" I said.

"I just felt like now was the time. I mean now we are serious and before we got to a more serious point, now was the perfect time. And I think she likes you" he said.

"Even I know she doesn't like me all the way."

"It may take her some time, but I think she is warming up" he said.

"Maybe, but I'm tired" I said. He came over and took off my shoes and kissed me.

"I'm sorry if it's too much for you" he said.

"I just need time, just like she will, okay?" I said. He nodded. I kissed him and we both laid down.

Nicki's POV:

Safaree and me were laying in bed together and watching the real husbands of Hollywood.

"I would be pissed if you had a baby mama or a child" I said to him. He laughed.

"Yet I don't, but I might if you keep up doing what you doing" he said. I laughed.

"Nah, you not knocking me up then leaving me" I said.

"Knocking you up, yes. But leaving, hell nah" he said. I laughed as he kissed my neck.

"Can you be my baby daddy Safaree?" I asked. He laughed as I did and got off me. "I knew that would make you move" I said.

"Mhm" he said.

"Ugh, I'm just kidding. Nobody having kids until everything is straight." I said. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"But we can still practice" he said. I laughed and kissed him then pulled away.

"Nah, you got some two days ago in my moms house. You're good" I said. He smacked his teeth. I laughed and laid down.

"I love you safaree" I said.

"I love you too" he said wrapping his arms around me.