Chapter 39

Lauren's POV:

We spent about another hour at the restaurant then left. Manuel kept holding my hand as he was driving home. Kiannah kept talking until she got tired and eventually fell asleep. Manuel carried her inside and put her in her bed as I went up to the room. I started getting out of my dress and as soon as I took it off manuel came up behind me and kissed my neck. holding my waist as he continued. I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him. Still holding my waist he kissed back. His hands went down to my thighs and gripped onto them then picked me up.

Nicki's POV:

Going into the house with Sb I kick off my heels then he picks me up bridal style and takes me to the room. He sits me on the bed laying a kiss on my lips. I smiled as he took off his shirt and went to take a shower. I undressed and slipped on a large tshirt with a thong. Getting into bed I just couldn't get over the fact Lauren agreeing to marriage. Sb came out the bathroom in some boxers and laid down.

"You okay baby?" He asked.

"Yeah, just can't believe Lauren is gonna get married" I said.

"Yeah, I helped him pick out the ring" he said. I looked at him.

"You knew?"

"Yeah. He asked me to help"

"Babe what do you know about rings?"

"I know imma get you a better one soon" he said and pulled my legs on him. He just started rubbing and massaging them. I smiled then my phone started buzzing. I look at it then my smile fades away. Drake's name popped up on my phone. I just left it alone. My phone started buzzing some more and I seen Sb get curious.

"Baby if it's important you need to get it"

"It's not"

"Seems that way. Who is it?" He asked.

"No one, don't worry about it" I said. He got up seeing Drake's name. Snatching my phone up.

"Why is he calling you?" He questioned with a deep voice.

"Calm down baby, he wants to talk but I won't talk to him."

"Talk my ass! Nicki you texted him back!"

"But you can see I cut things off with him!" I said yelling back.

Lauren's POV:

"Go faster" I said moaning to Manuel. He held my hips going faster in and out of me with strokes. I moaned louder. He smacked my ass putting my on all fours and pounded in me faster. I screamed jumping alittle then gripped the sheets.

"Ughh! You're so tight baby" he said.

"Uh! I knowww! Go deeperrr!" I shrugged to say. He went faster and deeper until I came. Eating me out I said his name in a shaky voice. I straddled him and. He held my waist drilling in and out of me with all of him and I felt myself go weaker. "Ughhhh! Don't stop!!" I yelled. Smacking my ass and picking up the pace more I couldn't take it and started tapping out. Not knowing I came he stopped and ate all of me. I rubbed on him calming myself down.

Nicki's POV:

I finally calmed SB down and he's alittle pissed that Drake isn't leaving me alone besides this divorce. I know I will need to set this straight and get this divorce over with.

(Later that night)

Lauren's POV:

I woke up with Manuel hearing a scream.

"Ahhh! Daddy!!!" We heard Kiannah.

"Ugh" he groaned getting up. "Must of had a bad dream" he said walking out. I had laid back down. It was only for two minutes atleast then he came back turning on lights.

"Kiannah is gone!!" He yelled. I shot up looking at him.

"What do you mean gone!?" I asked getting up and putting on my robe.

"Gone as in not in the bed, not in the house!" He said. "I need to call for help" he said leaving out.

"Baby wait!" I yelled going after him.