Chapter 20

Nicki's POV:

We all headed back to the hotel. I used all my energy at the club dancing and living it up. I had Safaree carry me in. He took me to the rooms dn laid me down, shutting the door.

"Baby you are wild" he said. I laughed.

"I was secretly celebrating" I said. He laughed.

"All by yourself"

"Yes, all by myself" I said laughing with him. I took my heels and rubbed my feet. I grabbed my phone looking through it and seen messages from Drake, my mom, some family and friends and my divorce lawyer. So much notifications for da Kidd. I went into the bathroom and ran some bath water.

"Faree you gonna take a bath with me?" I asked.

"Yep" he answered taking off his chains. I smiled getting some clothes out.

Wayne's POV:

I went into my room and took off my shirt. Everyone seemed to be in they own rooms. Cassie and Shannel seem to be cool again,i guess. They had fun at the club. I just laid down. We have one more show to do here then more shows in other places. I got on my phone and turned on the tv.

"What is the crew up to this time?" I heard the breaking news say. "well they have been doing a lot of concerts lately and the last juicy concert we had was their first show in Vegas when rapper Drake shows up to get Nicki. There are a lot of questions towards Nicki on her and Safaree dating. The barbz certainly are curious. And so are we. Crew, we want answers" he said. I turned the tv off.

So Nicki and Safaree are a trending topic and so is her divorce with Drake. Speaking of a Drake he sent me a message. I didn't bother to check it. This ain't even my mana dn I don't even want anything to do with him. I guess I'm still mad at the fact him and Cassie fucked. I'm just wondering if I like Cassie because I really am mad at her for that, yet we haven't been connecting, maybe she has been trying to move on. Jae is right, need more girls in my life to get with.

Cassie's POV:

Me and Shannel aren't really dating, this is just a girl thing we are doing. I don't want Chris nor her right now. I made up my mind that I want Wayne. And I'm not gonna be fucking with Drake anymore. That was totally wrong. Yet I think I was apart of it to help Nicki realize how Drake wasn't for her and now look at her, she is happy with Safaree.

Nicki's POV:

I got out my bath with Safaree and laid down with him. I think I'm really falling for him and we only been dating for atleast almost a month. Yet I'm gonna wait more like I did with Drake to make sure, even though him and Drake are different on love. He fell asleep and I got up calling my mom,mhoing into another room. I know she is still up.

"Hey Nicki" he said answering.

"Hey mama" I said.

"I'm glad to hear from you" she said.

"Me too" I said.

"Anything you wanna talk about with me?" She asked.

"You know don't you?" I asked.

"Honey everyone knows and we just want to check on you" she said.

"Mom I'm good, great actually. Drake is out of my system and my new boyfriend is great." I said.

"Notice you said new boyfriend. Not new husband" she said.

"I know the difference" I said.

"When will we meet him?' She asked.

"When I'm ready for you too" I said.

"Mhm, have you slept with him yet?" She asked.

"Dang mama, why so many questions?" I asked.

"Because I'm concerned. I don't get how you not even divorced yet and already got guys still in line and just go from one to another" she said.

"Mama Safaree is a nice guy. And we are just dating for now. And I know you liked Drake but that whole situation is a mess. And you remember how I told you things were changing and seeming different" I said to her through the phone. I looked out the window seeing the lights on buildings and things.

"I'm just looking after you baby. I want to talk about this more when you come visit in another week or two. And when you come bring your boyfriend" she said.

"Yes mama and I'll think about it" I said. She laughed.

"Okay Nika, I'll talk to you another time" she said.

"Okay, I love you mom. Night" I said.

"Night, I love you too. Bye" she said. I then hung up. I sat in the chair with my knees up to my chest and looked out the window. I just wonder if Drake and me are really finished sometimes.