Chapter 16

Nicki's POV:

I told the hospital I wanted to have a type of cream that'll help my face. These stitches aren't gonna work for me. And we have more shows to do. They took them out and gave me like three different creams. I went out with the crew and got into the tour bus. I was sitting around everyone and resting on Safaree's shoulder.

"So, you better Nicki?" Asked Michelle.

"Yeah. I'm a lot better" I said.

"Good because so am I. Anyone hungry?" Asked Wayne

"I am but I don't want to be seen" I said.

"I'm sure we all don't" said Cassie.

"Why you don't wanna be seen? You're not the one who is in pain" said Lauren.

"You didn't embarrass yourself so how are you in pain?"

"I didn't say me, no did I?" She said.

"Look can we not?" Said Jae, "I mean damn, a nigga used to have fun" he said. We all started laughing at his expression.

"I'm sorry Jae" said Lauren.

"Me too" I said.

"Hoe about we all go out or something? Just have fun. I mean the concerts will be fun and so will back stage with people. I mean it was our first show, we not in our right minds and now we can make it right or atleast alittle better" said Safaree.

"I'm up for going to out"

"Uh uh! Strip club!" Yelled Tyga.

"Excuse me?" Chyna said as we all laughed.

"Don't act like you don't wanna go" he said.

"Why go when we have strippers here?" She said.

"Wait, y'all still stripping?" He asked.

"Yeah, but that's how we get that money" said Lauren.

"Well I don't want y'all" said Jae. "I want to go get some girls, I know some of the other crew is here" he said.

"In Cali?" Asked Shannel.

"Yep".

"Guys how about we wait til we get to Vegas? That's when the best shows happen. And we have like five shows to do there. It will be fun. You know spend money, strip clubs, drink, shop, all the stuff"

"All I know is we used to be freaky every time we went to Vegas" said Shannel. "Remember when Wayne got with those two chicks and had a threesome?"

"No how about when Nicki went to her hotel room and had a party but didn't invite us and then tried to figure out where the hell her stuff went but we couldn't help because we weren't there"

"No, or when Lauren went to the pool with us and she had that laced bikini and it came off when she got pushed in the pool." We all started laughing.

"Man, we do the most" I said.

"But the most ridiculous thing is when Safaree was there and a year ago and we had just really met him and he got drunk with Wayne and they got high with Drake and thought they were lost. Next day they said the forest had got to them" said Cassie laughing.

"Wait, Safaree that was you" I asked shocked.

"Yep and that's why I don't get high with Wayne no more. Ain't no telling what the hell he sip and smoke on" he said.

"Guys we have to have fun in Vegas." Said Chyna.

"And we will." I said.

"Nicki can we talk?" Asked Lauren whispering in my ear. I nodded and we got up. I walked into my room with her following and she closed the door.