Chapter 17

(Three days past and three shows past)

Wayne's POV:

We were now in Vegas and everyone was excited.

"Y'all I just say we let the hate and arguments and everything go away. We can act cool and chill. Get crazy and party. Through these five days" said Chyna.

"Yeah cuz we ain't up for no more drama." I said. My face was how cleared up but I will keep applying the cream until I'm really sure, but it looks good enough for me to go out in public and stuff. We all went out and walked into our hotel and went up to the elevator going up to the rooms Wayne booked for us.

"Now we get the whole fifth floor. It is the master suit where all the rooms are connected somehow. Everyone pick a room, they all the same." He said as he handed us each a key then opened the door. We all went to pick a room. Safaree roomed with me, Chyna and Tyga together and everyone else were by themselves. Including Wayne. Extra rooms were extra rooms for whatever happens on this trip... And there is no telling what will happen.

"Wanna go down to the pool?" Safaree asked.

"Yeah" I said. I got out my two piece bikini and changed right infront of him. He did the same and I felt horny all of a sudden. He grabbed my hand as I left out the room with him.

"Be back later you guys" I said quickly. "Wait" I said stopping. I put my skirt around my waist. "You have the key?" I asked.

"Yeah" he answered. I smiled and continued walking with him. "Man you look sexy as fuck" he said.

"So do you abs" I said. He laughed.

"I should get you tattooed on me huh?" He said.

"What? No" I said.

"Imma do it anyways" he said. I laughed, knowing he was serious.

"Who knows, you just might do that while waisted and end up with me on you forever" I said sticking out my tongue.

"I don't care" he said sticking his tongue back out at me. I laughed. No one was in the pool or jacuzzi. I got in the jacuzzi with Safaree first. He sat me on his lap and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my ass gripping it and I laughed pulling away.

"Quit flirting with me" I said.

"No" he said pecking my lips, "you too cute for me to stop" he said. I just blushed getting away but he pulled me back kissing on my neck. I just continued to laugh. "Don't you agree?" He asked in my ear.

"Omg stop" I said. He laughed. All of a sudden everyone came out and joined us.

"Crashinggggg!!!" Yelled Wayne running to jump in the pool. And here is where the craziness starts.

"We going to the club later tonight" said Lauren joining me and Safaree. I just turned sitting on him as he held my waist.

"But we got a show later" I said.

"Afterwards" she said.

"Ohh"

"Yeah and Manuel will be here tonight and stay til we leave." She said.

"Oh, awe. Atleast you'll be with him" I said.

"Yeahh" she said. I turned back to Safaree and continued to talk to him. We then got out after a while and held hands walking around the pool.

"You're so beautiful" he said. I blushed some more.

Lauren's POV:

Conjuring up feelings for people is something I can't deal with. I'm with Manuel and I'm straight, but there is something holding me back and I don't know how to deal with it. This is weird and it's confusing me. I seen how happy Nicki looked with Safaree. She looks happier than she has in a long time.

Wayne's POV:

Nicki and Cassie both look good but Cassie looks so bogged down. I guess once we all agreed to get along I should check on her. I got out the pool and went over to her.

Cassie's POV:

Wayne came over to me all wet and abs with tattoos showing and he looked so good to me. He sat next to me and I took off my glasses looking at him.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Fine I guess. You?"

"Good. Just wanted to check on you" he said.

"Oh, well thanks" I said.

"Yeah, look Cas I think we just -"

"Wayne we don't mess around anymore. I get it that you're with Shannel. You should probably just worry about her before you hurt her like I hurt you" I said. He just nodded.

"We cool though right?"

"Yeah" I said, he got up and got back in the pool swimming towards Shannel. She smiled and kissed him. I got up and went to the lobby and sat at the bar.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked.

"Red wine" I said. He nodded and poured me my drink.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just trying to chill" I said.

"You're Cassie from the crew right?" He asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

"oh, I'm Chris" he said holding out his hand. I shook it . "Nice to meet you Chris" I said.

"No, nice to meet you. I'm a fan" he said. I laughed.

"Oh thanks." I said. I got out my money and paid him.

"No you can keep it, it's on the house" he said. I smiled.

"Thanks but you can use it as a tip" I said getting up and winking, then left.

(Later after the concert)

Nicki's POV:

The crowd was louder than ever and I came off stage and jumped on Safaree hugging him. He kissed me. Manuel came back staged and I seen him and Lauren have a moment. Alright, now it was time to party. We went straight to the club and after that, it was all party.

-keep that bartender in mind...what's up with Lauren? Wayne and Cassie or Wayne and Shannel?